You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Don't really see her point. The water's been cut off because of lead contamination. Does she want to drink lead?

Just using her 8 seconds to bring attention to a situation in which there are still ongoing issues with the people behind it, their actions, and the use of public funding. If you read her Cosmopolitan interview somebody has linked in the Twitter thread, you'll see she's an activist and has been involved in local issues for some time.

Manafort has pleaded guilty to 2 counts of conspiracy against the US. he's coped a deal with Mueller. Of course, that detestable rat, Huckabee sanders has been bleating that the orangutan has done nothing wrong, bla bla bla. 

If the democrats can't capitalise on him having so many convictions from his campaign team, then they should all quit. 

She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

1 hour ago, 3 Stacks said:

She describes Trump’s penis as “smaller than average” but “not freakishly small.”

“He knows he has an unusual penis,” Daniels writes. “It has a huge mushroom head. Like a toadstool…

“I lay there, annoyed that I was getting fucked by a guy with Yeti pubes and a dick like the mushroom character in Mario Kart...

“It may have been the least impressive sex I’d ever had, but clearly, he didn’t share that opinion.”

Toad from Mario Kart (left), Donald Trump (right).

From another site:

Great Quotes From Famous People

"We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender." - Winston Churchill

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." - Mahatma Gandhi

"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." - Lao Tzu

"This is a tough hurricane. One of the wettest we've ever seen from the standpoint of water." - Donald Trump
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

25 minutes ago, SammyAftershave said:

It's a fair cop guv. How did you rumble me?

Cloggy steals most of what he posts here from SixCrazyMinutes where the posters actually copy theirs from est1892 whose members plagiarise RAWK all the time. Full circle.

Cloggy is a member of every LFC site and he’s also solely responsible for roughly 65% of the crazy African bloke profiles that comment on the club’s official Facebook page. 

• Upvote 2