You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3159344/There-s-no-jail-big-midget-Mexico-s-billion-dollar-drugs-lord-gloats-Twitter-escaping-prison-shower-block-tunnel.html

'I'm going to make you eat your words': Mexico's billion-dollar drugs lord THREATENS Donald Trump on Twitter account 'run by his son' and taunts the world after his dramatic escape from prison
  • Joaquin 'El Chapo' Guzman, head of powerful Sinaloa Cartel, is on the run
  • He fled a prison in Mexico City through an elaborate tunnel network 
  • El Chapo has now reportedly taken to Twitter to gloat about escape online 
  • Posted threats about Donald Trump who had criticised Guzman's escape   
  • Trump has called in the FBI to investigate the threats made against him  

• Upvote 2

Trump would kick his ass.... ....except when he shits it and calls in the FBI.

A Donald Trump aide verified on Monday, July 13, that the FBI is "actively investigating" the graphic threats made allegedly against the real estate mogul by notorious Mexican drug lord El Chapo, who escaped from prison for the second time this past weekend.

The incident began this past Sunday when the 2016 presidential hopeful took to his Twitter to call out his political opponents and El Chapo (Joaquin Guzman Loera), following the drug cartel leader's high-profile escape from a maximum security prison through a tunnel.

Jul 12

Donald J. Trump ‏@realDonaldTrump

Mexico's biggest drug lord escapes from jail. Unbelievable corruption and USA is paying the price. I told you so!

Donald J. Trump

Jul 12

Can you envision Jeb Bush or Hillary Clinton negotiating with 'El Chapo', the Mexican drug lord who escaped from prison? ....

Donald J. Trump

Jul 12

...Trump, however, would kick his ass!

El Chapo — who ran the powerful Sinaloa cartel after his 2001 prison break up until his arrest last year — replied to Trump via an unverified Twitter account on Sunday. "Continue f---ing around and I will make you swallow all your whore words f---ing white [slur for those with blonde or red hair]," the account read.

On Monday, after the incident blew up, a Trump aide released a statement verifying that the proper authorities have been contacted. "The FBI is fully aware of the situation and is actively investigating this threat against Mr. Trump," the aide noted, via Reuters.

Trump, in a separate statement of his own, said of the threat: "I'm fighting for much more than myself. I'm fighting for the future of our country which is being overrun by criminals. You can't be intimidated. This is too important."

The FBI, meanwhile, made no statement regarding the matter. "Standard practice is to neither confirm nor deny FBI investigations," a spokesperson told Reuters.

El Chapo, of course, isn't the first — or likely the last — to rail against Trump. The business mogul offended many at his campaign opening event when he made several outlandish comments in a controversial speech. "When Mexico sends its people, they're not sending their best... They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists," he said at the time. "And some, I assume, are good people."

Democratic party frontrunner Hillary Clinton called out Trump on Monday, tweeting in Spanish: "Basta!" (which means enough). Trump, in turn, replied to Clinton on Tuesday, July 14, via social media.

"She is desperate, she is sad, and she is obviously very nervous when she has to revert to issues that have already been settled given the absolute accuracy of my statement," Trump wrote via Facebook. "Hillary should spend more time producing her illegally hidden emails and less time trying to obfuscate a statement by me that is totally clear and obviously very much accepted by the public as true. I am honored, however, that she is attacking me, instead of Jeb Bush. Obviously she knows that JEB is no longer her real competition. The last person she wants to face is Donald Trump."

Read more: http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/donald-trump-aide-verifies-fbi-investigating-el-chapos-twitter-threat-2015147#ixzz3fu1D5MjB

Follow us: @usweekly on Twitter | usweekly on Facebook

Guest Pistonbroke

El Chapo, I had to chuckle at the fact he used Twitter to threaten Trump with death. Be best for the World if they kill each other. 

Unfortunately that El Chapo Twitter account turned out to be fake. Although I am hoping that when Donny relaxes his security again he finds himself in an abandoned warehouse, tied to a chair, with a sack over his head.

Unfortunately that El Chapo Twitter account turned out to be fake. Although I am hoping that when Donny relaxes his security again he finds himself in an abandoned warehouse, tied to a chair, with a sack over his head.

Don't care if its real or not i refuse to say anything bad on the Internet about South American drug barons, especially with a name like El Chapo, probably a misunderstood fella with a heart of gold..

I can and will however call Donald Trump a cunt.

Can't believe the support this guy has according to polls. It's absolutely fucking insane.

They voted in Bush jnr. Twice. It's not a huge surprise.

I see one gun range in the States is now proudly "Muslim free!". I'm doing quite a bit of work in the U.S. at the moment and when there i can't help but think they're a minimum of 20 years behind the rest of the modern world as a country. 'Little Americaner' syndrome is a lot worse than 'Little Englander'.

• Upvote 1

• 1 month later...

The second Republican candidate debate is on CNN tonight. I think there are eleven candidates. 

A couple of thoughts:

It's far too many. A debate between eleven people? There's no way they will be able to have their say on anything meaningful. It will be a clash of soundbite, and the person who has a big mouth and a propensity for ad hominem attacks will get the most air time. Step forward Donald Trump. 

I am amazed that this buffoon is so popular. If he was some fella down the pub shouting his mouth off it would be mildly entertaining for a little bit, and then at some point he would get a smack across the chops and would settle down. But Trump just grows and grows in popularity. He is obviously uninformed, and it is clear that he is a bully. Surely at some point the public over here in America will see through the bombast and his popularity will wane? Surely at some point this will be revealed as a 'protest' against the status quo and politics as usual, and the Republican segment of the population will start to get behind a more serious candidate? 

But I'm not holding my breath. I can honestly see Trump going all the way and getting the nomination to go against, probably, Hillary Clinton. Is this the best America can produce? It's crazy!

Based on the little I know about the various candidates, I think Rand Paul has some interesting things to say on the Republican side, and Sanders on the Democrat side. But I doubt either of those candidates will come to the fore as the process unfolds.