You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He is mental and the sane Americans must cringe being surrounded by so many lunatics.

He's not mental (well he maybe actually but not because of this). He doesn't believe a word he says about this whole birther nonsense. It's just what he needs to do to raise his profile and keep the headlines away from the real issues.

On Libya, he says: "I would go in and take the oil... I would take the oil and stop this baby stuff." On Iraq, he says: "We stay there, and we take the oil... In the old days, when you have a war and you win, that nation's yours."

...America needs to "stop what's going on in the world. The world is just destroying our country. These other countries are sapping our strength."

How dare everybody else not recognise American superiority and just start doing what they're fucking well told!

I've always had him down as a moronic douchebag but it's still nice of him to confirm it for us so spectacularly. He also looks like such a fucking daft twat in that wig it's near impossible for me to do it justice with mere words.

I worked with a former executive chef from one of Trump's golf Country Clubs.

Had a good chat with him about the Donald.

He said he likes his burgers cooked very well, burnt like shoe leather. That he's a germaphobe, won't shake anyone's hand, and that he won't hire black people at his country club. Doesn't have one working for him. Hires lots of Hispanics and Italian Americans, but no African Americans.

Reckons this is all a publicity stunt for his own personal gain.

That Obama video is amazing.

For all I dislike about him the man can communicate when he wants to. The joke aimed at the Fox table was awesome.

Here's the full Obama speech for anyone interested. The clip where he says he's releasing his birth video and then they put on the Lion King is pretty fucking funny.

n9mzJhvC-8E&feature=related

What do you dislike about him Stu?

Lots of things mate, but they are really just a reflection of the fact that to become the president you have to have done lots of questionable things and pallied up to a lot of questionable people; no matter how good a person you might be deep down. Aside from the fact that the person who drove the process of putting him in the Whitehouse, Penny Pritzker, was an innovator in the selling of predatory blaxploitation mortgages his actions have fell well short of his talk whilst in the seat.

His action on Pakistan is horribly misguided, he's pissing off a nuclear power and making it ungovernable for moderates.

He's just a product of a system though. He's a bit less shit that some other options but he's still a puppet that isn't going to step out of line. I've read his stuff, I think he's probably a very decent bloke but he's impotent.

That Obama video is amazing.

For all I dislike about him the man can communicate when he wants to. The joke aimed at the Fox table was awesome.

Here's the full Obama speech for anyone interested. The clip where he says he's releasing his birth video and then they put on the Lion King is pretty fucking funny.

The look on the faces of Trump and O'Reilly are priceless. I'd imagine they're as frustrated as fuck. They'll want revenge, but they can't really do any worse than they're already doing.

Lots of things mate, but they are really just a reflection of the fact that to become the president you have to have done lots of questionable things and pallied up to a lot of questionable people; no matter how good a person you might be deep down. Aside from the fact that the person who drove the process of putting him in the Whitehouse, Penny Pritzker, was an innovator in the selling of predatory blaxploitation mortgages his actions have fell well short of his talk whilst in the seat.

His action on Pakistan is horribly misguided, he's pissing off a nuclear power and making it ungovernable for moderates.

He's just a product of a system though. He's a bit less shit that some other options but he's still a puppet that isn't going to step out of line. I've read his stuff, I think he's probably a very decent bloke but he's impotent.

The feeling I get with Obama, and I have no way of proving it because it's just a feeling, but I get the feeling he's 'playing' his own system. I think he realised early on that he had to play the long game in order to achieve what he wanted.

I think that's why he's developed a theatricality when it comes to the likes of this attack on Trump and his announcement of Bin Laden's death (making several references to the fact he ordered it) it was almost Family Guy esque.

I'd go as far as saying he knows there's an epic moron element in his own country (as can be seen by comments in the runup to the election in 2008 about the rust belt towns being small minded) and that he's as frustrated with the sytem as you and me. But as I say, I get the feeling he's playing a long game.

The feeling I get with Obama, and I have no way of proving it because it's just a feeling, but I get the feeling he's 'playing' his own system. I think he realised early on that he had to play the long game in order to achieve what he wanted.

I think that's why he's developed a theatricality when it comes to the likes of this attack on Trump and his announcement of Bin Laden's death (making several references to the fact he ordered it) it was almost Family Guy esque.

I'd go as far as saying he knows there's an epic moron element in his own country (as can be seen by comments in the runup to the election in 2008 about the rust belt towns being small minded) and that he's as frustrated with the sytem as you and me. But as I say, I get the feeling he's playing a long game.

I agree with that Section, I heard an American guy (just some Joe Public) on Five Live earlier being interviewed and he was giving his opinion on the capture and killing of Bin Laden and when asked on Obama he was full of praise and came out with a great line saying that whilst everyone in America was busy playing checkers, Obama was getting on with his chess game. I think that summed up the point you have made perfectly.

I hope we might see the best of him in his second term as he would then be a position where he has nothing to lose, though I am sure he will reign in some of those things in the interests of his party. America is a far more right wing country than even Britain and he has to keep the right of his own party onside.

I don't even think he'll end up running, or if he does, he'll pull out early. He's terrible at everything except the only thing you need to be famous. Promoting himself. I think he's just trying, and succeeding brilliantly well at gaining as much press as possible.

• 1 year later...

Didnt see last night's programme but this whole saga has been running for years..seen as a complete bully. It was really odd when we were in New York a couple of years ago and hear the awe in which he was held by the tour guide...for getting things done

Did anyone see You've Been Trumped on BBC2 last night? A quite remarkable documentary about the toupeed shitbag's plans to build a golfcourse in rural Aberdeenshire. Quite staggering the manner in which he rides roughshod over the area and it's residents, he really is an utterly vile human being.

BBC iPlayer - You've Been Trumped

I watched this, yes you are right he is an absolute cunt. But those two police thugs and the Irish project manager where equally loathesome.