Quantcast
Cancer - Page 94 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
withnail71

Cancer

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

My mum passed away the early hours of this morning. She isn’t in any pain now. Her house has been a circus for days but last night she had us close family round and then we said our goodbyes and left her husband with her. 

I don’t know how I feel at all. It hasn’t sunk in one bit. I’ve just been doing normal stuff since I got the call at half 4. Terrified if it’s some sort of delayed grief but I’m just relieved she is out of pain. 

Really sorry to read this Stig mate, take care of yourself as best you can.

6 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

My mum passed away the early hours of this morning. She isn’t in any pain now. Her house has been a circus for days but last night she had us close family round and then we said our goodbyes and left her husband with her. 

I don’t know how I feel at all. It hasn’t sunk in one bit. I’ve just been doing normal stuff since I got the call at half 4. Terrified if it’s some sort of delayed grief but I’m just relieved she is out of pain. 

Really sorry to hear this, Stig. I can only echo what others have posted- take care of yourself and try and remember the good times.

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Very sorry for your loss. Take care

2 minutes ago, Stront19m Dog™ said:

Much love to you and your family Stig. Very sorry to hear of your loss.

Thank you SD. Means a lot. 

Thanks all. 

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Just read in the news that Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud has breast cancer and it has metastasised to other parts of her body. She's only 38. Poor woman. 

Cunt disease. 

Yeah saw that too. Horrible fucking thing 

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Yeah saw that too. Horrible fucking thing 

How are you all doing, D?

Just now, Champ said:

How are you all doing, D?

Barely left the house for days. Funeral is all sorted and we've just sorted the caterers etc. Everyones coming to terms with it slowly I think. Shit times. Thanks Cath x 

I try to avoid this thread as much as possible. Hard thread to read. Really sorry for your loss Stig. Hope you’re ok mate. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Barely left the house for days. Funeral is all sorted and we've just sorted the caterers etc. Everyones coming to terms with it slowly I think. Shit times. Thanks Cath x 

It’s been no time at all. Been thinking about you and everyone else on here x

• Upvote 1

Thirty two nights in hospital tonight, the urine they started drawing was actually lymph fluid. Removed three litres in three days after putting another drain in, hopefully out on saturday. My heart breaks for her. 

• Upvote 8

22 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Thirty two nights in hospital tonight, the urine they started drawing was actually lymph fluid. Removed three litres in three days after putting another drain in, hopefully out on saturday. My heart breaks for her. 

Mate, if they've targeted Saturday though, I'm guessing she's feeling better? 

• Upvote 1

44 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Mate, if they've targeted Saturday though, I'm guessing she's feeling better? 

Yeah she has the catheter bag on her leg now mate so hopes high.

• Upvote 1

On 24/08/2020 at 09:13, Bjornebye said:

Just seen this. So sorry to hear that mate

Monday at the earliest for my missus, banners have been up since her first week.

All that matters is her health but it’s sapping for us, she is holding up well. 

• Upvote 7

18 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Monday at the earliest for my missus, banners have been up since her first week.

All that matters is her health but it’s sapping for us, she is holding up well. 

Everything crossed for her mate 

• Upvote 1