You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancer

withnail71

4 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

Just read in the news that Sarah Harding from Girls Aloud has breast cancer and it has metastasised to other parts of her body. She's only 38. Poor woman. 

Cunt disease. 

Yeah saw that too. Horrible fucking thing 

6 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Barely left the house for days. Funeral is all sorted and we've just sorted the caterers etc. Everyones coming to terms with it slowly I think. Shit times. Thanks Cath x 

It’s been no time at all. Been thinking about you and everyone else on here x

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Thirty two nights in hospital tonight, the urine they started drawing was actually lymph fluid. Removed three litres in three days after putting another drain in, hopefully out on saturday. My heart breaks for her. 

Mate, if they've targeted Saturday though, I'm guessing she's feeling better? 

• Upvote 1

On 24/08/2020 at 09:13, Bjornebye said:

My mum passed away the early hours of this morning. She isn’t in any pain now. Her house has been a circus for days but last night she had us close family round and then we said our goodbyes and left her husband with her. 

I don’t know how I feel at all. It hasn’t sunk in one bit. I’ve just been doing normal stuff since I got the call at half 4. Terrified if it’s some sort of delayed grief but I’m just relieved she is out of pain. 

Just seen this. So sorry to hear that mate

18 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Monday at the earliest for my missus, banners have been up since her first week.

All that matters is her health but it’s sapping for us, she is holding up well. 

Everything crossed for her mate 

• Upvote 1

On 24/08/2020 at 09:13, Bjornebye said:

My mum passed away the early hours of this morning. She isn’t in any pain now. Her house has been a circus for days but last night she had us close family round and then we said our goodbyes and left her husband with her. 

I don’t know how I feel at all. It hasn’t sunk in one bit. I’ve just been doing normal stuff since I got the call at half 4. Terrified if it’s some sort of delayed grief but I’m just relieved she is out of pain. 

Really sorry to hear about this, mate.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Monday at the earliest for my missus, banners have been up since her first week.

All that matters is her health but it’s sapping for us, she is holding up well. 

When she does come home she'll probably try and take over everything.

Women.

It amazing just how strong they are.

Hope everything goes ok for you.

• Upvote 1

Burying me mum today. Cant believe how quick this has all happened. I've held it together so much for the most part but I've already burst into tears in the shower thinking about what I need to say to people all day about her. Fuck this horrible disease right in the bastard. 

Carrying her in to her favourite song. I've had it on twice already to try and make sure I don't cry when we carry her in. 

Todays gonna hit hard I can tell. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 16

2 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Burying me mum today. Cant believe how quick this has all happened. I've held it together so much for the most part but I've already burst into tears in the shower thinking about what I need to say to people all day about her. Fuck this horrible disease right in the bastard. 

Carrying her in to her favourite song. I've had it on twice already to try and make sure I don't cry when we carry her in. 

Todays gonna hit hard I can tell. 

If you need to cry mate, cry. Don't bottle anything up.

• Upvote 3