You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancer

withnail71

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

My mums wedding yesterday. I was really worried how bittersweet it was going to be but it couldn’t have gone any better. My mum was treated like a queen all day and boy did she milk it! 

Also had a message for them off Andy Robbo that I sent them in the morning. Her fella was in tears it’s his favourite player. My mum assumed it was one of my mates she had never met at first she had no idea who he was !

52AC204A-683F-477B-ACA3-820C2EBCD288.jpeg

Handsome cunt. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

My missus is hopefully home tomorrow she has been through the grinder alright.

Been difficult for us so god knows what it has been for her. 

Great news she will be made up to be home mate. 

For once I bet you are looking forward to the nagging x 

1 minute ago, The Gaul said:

It's probably as tough on you and I'm guessing she's still high on the good post op meds! Did she get home? 

No mate she still has fluid in her stomach they want to drain and she is on antibiotics and still on a drip and has a catheter. She needs another CT scan to see where the fluid is.

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

No mate she still has fluid in her stomach they want to drain and she is on antibiotics and still on a drip and has a catheter. She needs another CT scan to see where the fluid is.

Shit. When I was in for my op, all those fucking pipes in every orifice imaginable (and some man made ones!) were the worst part. I hope they sort it soon. I can say from personal experience, once you get home the improvement day to day is amazing. 

17 minutes ago, The Gaul said:

Shit. When I was in for my op, all those fucking pipes in every orifice imaginable (and some man made ones!) were the worst part. I hope they sort it soon. I can say from personal experience, once you get home the improvement day to day is amazing. 

Thanks mate the sooner she is back the better.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

15 hours ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Keep the faith brother, she's in good hands and will be out soon to you with any luck.

• Upvote 1

Good news. Spoke to the Doctor and the cancer had not spread as far as they had thought, the tissue was inflamed not cancerous. The cancer has been downgraded from 3 to 2 and she may not need Chemotherapy but will have Radiotherapy. Thanks again for all the kind words people. Love you all.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 23

1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Good news. Spoke to the Doctor and the cancer had not spread as far as they had thought, the tissue was inflamed not cancerous. The cancer has been downgraded from 3 to 2 and she may not need Chemotherapy but will have Radiotherapy. Thanks again for all the kind words people. Love you all.

Thats really good news mate, made up for you both. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

That's just brilliant mate. Made up for you both

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Brilliant. Delighted for you both.

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

Awesome, fingers crossed. 

• Upvote 1

that's great news.

Found out my mates sister died of breast cancer last year. We don't see each other often other than the odd night out so I'd no idea. I messaged him as he'd deleted Facebook then last week started a new one as he's doing a fundraiser for her. She was only 41 with 3 kids. A non smoking tee total nurse just shows how un predictable this disease is.

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, littletedwest said:

that's great news.

Found out my mates sister died of breast cancer last year. We don't see each other often other than the odd night out so I'd no idea. I messaged him as he'd deleted Facebook then last week started a new one as he's doing a fundraiser for her. She was only 41 with 3 kids. A non smoking tee total nurse just shows how un predictable this disease is.

That is so sad mate, horrible disease.

1 hour ago, littletedwest said:

that's great news.

41.... fuck sake. Sorry to hear that mate