You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancer

withnail71

Guest Pistonbroke
We don't have a mortgage and she doesn't even have a credit card, she's an overdraft but that's about it.

I'm applying for a radar key and blu badge for her and we have a meeting with the McMillan rep at the CAB to see if she is entitled to anything else. I guess they wouldn't be able to complain if I gbe up work to be her carer longer term.

They'll be able to answer any questions you have mate, plus don't be shy about asking what you both can get. Most insurances/pensions are great when you are paying in, it is when they have to pay out they become utter cunts and won't tell you anything unless you ask/know.

We don't have a mortgage and she doesn't even have a credit card, she's an overdraft but that's about it.

I'm applying for a radar key and blu badge for her and we have a meeting with the McMillan rep at the CAB to see if she is entitled to anything else. I guess they wouldn't be able to complain if I gbe up work to be her carer longer term.

DLA for Carly. Compassionate leave for you? Speak to your HR dept

Sorry to hear Col really am I tried to give you a little hope but sadly times are shit for yous right now. But im made up you are getting married. You seem a top bloke and have proven it i hope your time together is long mate i really do. I wish you all the best with your wedding and hope the rest of your time together is great.

Who the fuck put that on youtube i thought i deleted it one piss up mistake that haha. Id walked like 8kms and walked back 8kms i was knackered and that was very bad im capable of singing the Ciline Dion power of love and hitting it note for note and i aint bullshitting that was just pissed up rock attempt catchy song though haha.

Guest ShoePiss

My thoughts are with you right now. No one should have to go through what you are right now. You have to be strong for her and I know you will be. Most of us don't know you and this place is a bit of a zoo but we're here for you and rooting for you both.