You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bitch Fight between Owen & Piers Morgan

ScouseJim

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If Owen pinched the last penny out of an old womans handbag he still wouldnt be as big a cunt as Piers the cunt of all cunts Morgan. Nobody could be more of a cunt in their cuntish behaviour than Morgan who will wallow in his own cuntishness for all eternity.

Twitter is a disaster for Owen at this stage in his life. He's obviously bursting with bitterness and regret and anger, and only someone as thick as him would think Twitter is a good place to be in such a state. After all those years of hiding behind robotically precise PR schemes, he's suddenly sniping at all and sundry. It's quite amusing, and a sad.

Twitter is a disaster for Owen at this stage in his life. He's obviously bursting with bitterness and regret and anger, and only someone as thick as him would think Twitter is a good place to be in such a state. After all those years of hiding behind robotically precise PR schemes, he's suddenly sniping at all and sundry. It's quite amusing, and a sad.

He's mega insecure isnt he?

The whinging about Newcastle fans booing him then ""By the way, im not looking for sympathy. As long as my family don't boo me when I walk through the door I couldn't care less!!!" added was just completely desperate.

The whinging about Newcastle fans booing him then ""By the way, im not looking for sympathy. As long as my family don't boo me when I walk through the door I couldn't care less!!!" added was just completely desperate.

His family probably don't boo him but i'd be shocked if they didn't at least groan.

By saying that he was exactly looking for sympathy...he will never admit it but his biggest regret will be leaving us.

He is looking for vindication

Exactly. After being coldly repressed for so many years, he's in melt down.

Morgans a cunt! The cunt knowingly put hoax pictures of our troops torturing iraqi's on the front of the daily mirror whilst he was editor whilst thousands of troops where still out there fighting for country whilst the fat twat is back home just happy to publish any front page!! He's a cunt and simon cowell is a cunt for giving him a stage for his big fat cunt head!!!

i dont like him ya know!!

By saying that he was exactly looking for sympathy...he will never admit it but his biggest regret will be leaving us.

He is looking for vindication

On the money that !, As for Morgan i quite liked his directness when he did that series of interviews for Itv, although i can see how people dislike him

I don't have any ill-feeling towards any of them. I respect Owen's achievements and what he did for the club to this day. He gave his best in every game and won games through brilliance more often than not. Yeah his departure left a bad taste but we moved onto bigger and better things the summer after. No great harm done in the grand scheme of things. I am sure he regrets how his career has panned out since but he was a fucking phenomenal player for Liverpool Football Club and never cheated us in terms of effort and commitment. That is why I can take more pleasure out of Fernando Torres' Chelsea career so far because in my opinion he did cheat us with a blatant, unforgiveable lack of commitment at times this season.

Owen had the decency to tweet on the Anniversary his thoughts are with the Hillsborough families, he didn't have to do that considering the stick he would have took off some fans of the club he plays for on Twitter and I include Rio Ferdinand in that who retweeted what Owen had said. We are quick enough to give them stick but there wasn't a big issue made of that gesture. I know it was only a tweet but it's better than nothing. I wouldn't expect opposition players to even give a hoot about Hillsborough but they showed respect when they didn't have to say anything.

Regarding Morgan, he is a bit of a nob with some major ''faux-pas'' in his life (remember the fake hostage situation for one) but I trust Brian Reades words when he said Piers Morgans tears were genuine regarding Hillsborough and the Jimmy McGovern coverage back in 1996.

I trust Brian Reades words when he said Piers Morgans tears were genuine regarding Hillsborough and the Jimmy McGovern coverage back in 1996.

I think Morgan responded primarily because the Mirror was in competition with the S*n, and this was a key moment that he knew would deliver the paper a large section of his rival's northern readership. Maybe not, but everything else this shameless man's actions have suggested makes me think that's what was at the root of it.

He also had the deceny to follow the Sun's chief football reporter, didn't he?

So by that reckoning do I turn over from now on when Sunday Supplement is on if say Henry Winter is on who I respect as a journalist if it has Shaun Custis on then?

Where the line is drawn is down to the individual. If Owen wants to follow Custis then that's his look out. Was Custis at that paper during Owens time at Newcastle?