A fit RVP is one of the best forwards around, great player.

Meanwhile Walters was absolutely shit for Wrexham, how has he scored 6 Premier League goals?

What's Arsene's right hand man do. Every game that i have seen them play, he just sits there watching the game without any input, while Arsene's pulling his hair out.

Today he has his sunnys on, watching the game and enjoying the English summer !!!

Guest PurpleNose
What's Arsene's right hand man do. Every game that i have seen them play, he just sits there watching the game without any input, while Arsene's pulling his hair out.

Today he has his sunnys on, watching the game and enjoying the English summer !!!

He's sitting there like a candle in the wind.

It's all about intent. Studs up, hard tackle then gets up and fights with a hint of the head being thrown in. 2 yellows in one go....

I know it's a booking according to the FA rules, but for me I don't think intent should matter if you get all of the ball and none of the opposing player. I'd like to see challenges like those made legal.

Guest PurpleNose

They really need a new striker. He needs to bin off Bendtner and Chamakh, they're both fucking shit, and van Persie is made of cheese.

Guest TK-421

Well, I guess sometimes you can score too early.

I want to rip Drury's limbs off and play with his entrails.