You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Captain

• Replies 968
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd take Jurado off them, he's looked good tonight (again). Sligthly resembling Deco before he went downhill, although the former literally had a few more tricks up his sleeve. Other than that, they are the worst bunch of players that has gotten to the knockout stages of the CL since its start. Neuer is obviously great, but if he's not making loads of match winning saves they are truly spectacularily shit, especially at the back. Their right back is slightly better than the two left backs that have been raped (yes, I used that word) repeatedly by Valencia over the two legs.

If they had some presence (or pace) they could cause havoc, as the combination of Smalling, Evans, Gibson and Scholes must be the weakest belly of a United side as far as I can remember. Gibson and Scholes both on yellows as well, perhaps Giggs will come on soon?

Shocking from Neuer again. This lot are worse than Rabotnicki.

He certainly needs to improve before moving to a top club. At the moment he looks like just another keeper who'll pull off flashy looking saves and end up getting raved over, while lacking more important and less common goalkeeping traits.

Can't believe I'm actually wanting Everton to win today, but there you go. I know we won't make fourth, but my heart refuses to give in as long as it's mathematically possible for us to catch Man City.

I've just been on the phone to one of my workmate's who's a blue. He's on his way to the match, and I think he was surprised when I wished him 'good luck'.

Can't believe I'm actually wanting Everton to win today, but there you go. I know we won't make fourth, but my heart refuses to give in as long as it's mathematically possible for us to catch Man City.

We aren't catching Man City, so I would rather Everton went into summer on the back of a 5 game non-winning spell & bickering among themselves.