You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never fucking heard of them, and I'd bet 90% of Americans would say the same. Of course, that's probably why they're paying us so much. They pay over the odds for the sponsorship, and in turn they get huge exposure.

More like 95%. Lacrosse and icehockey gears buyers are an exclusive bunch.

So yeah. WTF? We have 25 million reasons to like the deal, but what's in it for them?

Never heard of them? Couldn't give a fuck. Get their money, improve the team, win the league, get drunk, take the piss out the enemy and buy a replica fucking kit. Adidas, Reebok, Warrior - tat seling fuckers. The Lord gave us two big hands to grab what the fuck we can, so let's grab.

Guest ShoePiss
German uniforms in WWII were dead smart and were actually designed by Hugo Boss (this is true) and they lost, while the allies looked like they'd been shat out of a Famous Army Stores. There's a lesson in there somewhere.

So we will only get a decent looking shirt if we use prisoners of war or forced labour. Sounds like we need Nike.

Well fuck me with a wirebrush...

the amount of cabbages on here complaining about changing kit manufacturer, or not looking 'cool' or 'slick' or whatever the fuck is just absurd. That deal is massive considering our current predicament and shows a lot of faith in the club and its future.

I couldn't give a fuck if they played in red leotards once they performed well enough and outplayed their opponents. The last thing players think of when they're on the pitch is whether their kit is adidas or nike or fuckin Primark. Don't think Shanks would have cared either.

And who the mong who said something stupid about successful teams only having good kits or something along those lines, give me a break!

great deal and once they don't start trying to alter the colour then there's nothing to worry about.

EDIT: the mong is Dennis Tooth. What a complete wank of a post. Top notch wank panic posting !!

Happy for the extra revenue, but Warrior?!?.

Sticking to Adidas. Shame the renunion was short lived.

After some of the abominations they inflicted on us in the Nineties?

I couldn't give a flying fuck who makes the kit as long as (a) it doesn't make the team look like twats and (b) they pay the going rate.

After some of the abominations they inflicted on us in the Nineties?

I couldn't give a flying fuck who makes the kit as long as (a) it doesn't make the team look like twats and (b) they pay the going rate.

Neither do I give a flying fuck, I just really really like Adidas and it's a shame they won't be making our stuff anymore.

In the grand scene of things a kit change really means fuck all, at the end of the day. Happy for the extra money each season.

The most ridiculous part of this thread is that many people, myself included, thought tooth was serious. That his argument seemed even remotely in the realm of actual debate says something about the mong invasions this forum has endured recently.

Couldnt you see mypost defending a point like that to the bitter end?

Guest ShoePiss
I wonder if it will be along the lines of something like this?

detail_template3?$detail3$&$product=wltm212wt_war_04_i

?

England flags on the arms, LFC replaces USA and little Liverbirds where there are stars. We then have a winner.

Well fuck me with a wirebrush...

the amount of cabbages on here complaining about changing kit manufacturer, or not looking 'cool' or 'slick' or whatever the fuck is just absurd. That deal is massive considering our current predicament and shows a lot of faith in the club and its future.

I couldn't give a fuck if they played in red leotards once they performed well enough and outplayed their opponents. The last thing players think of when they're on the pitch is whether their kit is adidas or nike or fuckin Primark. Don't think Shanks would have cared either.

And who the mong who said something stupid about successful teams only having good kits or something along those lines, give me a break!

great deal and once they don't start trying to alter the colour then there's nothing to worry about.

EDIT: the mong is Dennis Tooth. What a complete wank of a post. Top notch wank panic posting !!

Why do I bother?

3 Negs so far, is this RAWK here or TLW?