Great in terms of finally we seem to be getting our shit together in terms of acting like a big club.

Gutted in terms of losing Adidas and the coolest shirts in football.

Adidas have had us on the cheap for a few years.

How much is that a year with Standard Chartered? £45m?

Edited by 1892-LFCWasBorn

John Henry said in October that they were here "to go toe to toe with United" and so far he's been as good as his word.

With regard to the marketing etc both Reebok and Adidas have been shite and this new lot wouldn't have paid the money they have done without doing their sums beforehand. So long as the kits don't look like they've been made by Pony or something equally crap its all good as far as I can see.

LFC - open for business again after twenty years.

I'm actually looking forward to renewing my season ticket this summer and only 12 months ago I was thinking of jibbing it.

Another great bit of business and 25m a year, get in. Oh what a difference a year makes, onwards and upwards and really looking forward to the summer and I have not felt like that in a while.

Vaguely Wu-like that logo. LFC go hip hop- I'm in!

I pray that someone with Photoshop abilities can make Kenny the RZA.

This is ace news, Adidas were churning out kits with as much enthusiasm as a Coldplay formula for albums. Let the Warriors cone out to play.

As much as I love my New Balances I'd imagine this kit will be shite

I know what you're saying but how difficult is it to make a plain red football shirt?

Some of the horrors inflicted on us by Adidas (especially early to mid 90s) and Reebok have been fucking horrible.

Gonna miss the three stripe, it frames the kit so well. Here's to buying the new away kit like fucking hot cakes to send the message that we don't want mental gaudy colours. Red, white, grey, black, maybe a touch of green. No Ecrut, no fucking yellow.

I will miss the famous Adidas stripes on the shirts but £25m per year is a massive deal and it is great that LFC are continuing to maximise our potential commercially having undersold ourselves for years.

Disappointed to lose adidas. In fact I love adidas stuff and I'm sulking about this.

I was about to post exactly the same thing. Happy for the money, but on a purely selfish and personal basis, adidas are by far the coolest brand so on this basis i am gutted.

I was about to post exactly the same thing. Happy for the money, but on a purely selfish and personal basis, adidas are by far the coolest brand so on this basis i am gutted.

I knew I could count on you, Longo.

*fist bump*

So their logo is the lower legs and left hand of a naked man bending over, as seen under a bog cubicle door?

Great.

I'm sure psychoanalysts would pay good money to spend time with you and some Rorschach tests.

I hear my jazz brothers about Adidas, but its nice to break the mould. Bit like we did with Hitachi way back. The Adidas kits have become so generic, especially with us and Chelsea.

Bit of a bummer for new away shirt sales for 2011/12!