You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Great in terms of finally we seem to be getting our shit together in terms of acting like a big club.

Gutted in terms of losing Adidas and the coolest shirts in football.

Adidas have had us on the cheap for a few years.

How much is that a year with Standard Chartered? £45m?

Edited by 1892-LFCWasBorn

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

John Henry said in October that they were here "to go toe to toe with United" and so far he's been as good as his word.

With regard to the marketing etc both Reebok and Adidas have been shite and this new lot wouldn't have paid the money they have done without doing their sums beforehand. So long as the kits don't look like they've been made by Pony or something equally crap its all good as far as I can see.

LFC - open for business again after twenty years.

I'm actually looking forward to renewing my season ticket this summer and only 12 months ago I was thinking of jibbing it.

Vaguely Wu-like that logo. LFC go hip hop- I'm in!

I pray that someone with Photoshop abilities can make Kenny the RZA.

This is ace news, Adidas were churning out kits with as much enthusiasm as a Coldplay formula for albums. Let the Warriors cone out to play.

Gonna miss the three stripe, it frames the kit so well. Here's to buying the new away kit like fucking hot cakes to send the message that we don't want mental gaudy colours. Red, white, grey, black, maybe a touch of green. No Ecrut, no fucking yellow.

Disappointed to lose adidas. In fact I love adidas stuff and I'm sulking about this.

I was about to post exactly the same thing. Happy for the money, but on a purely selfish and personal basis, adidas are by far the coolest brand so on this basis i am gutted.

So their logo is the lower legs and left hand of a naked man bending over, as seen under a bog cubicle door?

Great.

I'm sure psychoanalysts would pay good money to spend time with you and some Rorschach tests.