You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Bale & Wilshere - Correct choices?

silverlining

Modric, Nani and Nasri have been excellent even though the latter two dropped off a bit.

Tevez has also been quality but was injured when the media were hyping things. Kompany and Parker have also been very good. I think all have been better than Bale

Wilshere is an immense talent

Bale deserves it just as much as Wilshere, neither have done that much in the EPL.

Bale in the C.L was fantastic, but in the league he hasn't done much, Wilshere is a great prospect but he only won it because he's English and already being touted as the next big thing.

Player of The year: Adam

Young Player of the year: Nani

The PFA is absolutely flawed. It becomes a mockery even more when there is no stand out player in a season, like the Giggs farce last season.

Why the fuck would you takes votes half way through a season? It's the equivalent of Empire magazine running a film of the year vote in July.

Any player can have a decent few months, especially at the start of a season. Most of the players that were shortlisted have faded very badly.

No arguments with Wilshere. Think the age needs to be brought down on that to under-21.

Bale was flying at the start, got injured and hasn't done anything since. The voting is flawed though, why vote a few months before the season is over? How long does it take to count a few votes like? Wait until the league season is over and do it then.

Even then there wasn't any outstanding candidate. No one that's been consistently brilliant throughout the season.

Modric, Nani and Nasri have been excellent even though the latter two dropped off a bit.

Tevez has also been quality but was injured when the media were hyping things. Kompany and Parker have also been very good. I think all have been better than Bale

Wilshere is an immense talent

I keep hearing them phrases and baffles me why, I genuinely haven't clue. I am less aware of Wilshere's talent than anyone else in the world it seems and it's a lonely place out here in the rain staring into a load of people dining on the knowledge of his skills. Aware me now I forbid such empty statements

No problem with Wilshere, he's done well this year.

I recall watching the youth FA Cup final last season with Arsenal and he ran the show, it was obvious he was on the verge.

Bale won the award based on his early performances in Europe, which were excellent I might add but he's been performing at that level for quite for a while.

My money is for Suarez next season :-p

Wilshere is a decent player but he's not the second coming that we've been forced into believing he is.

He's the new Paul Scholes. Good, but dirty.

I love (read: hate) how commentators just laugh it off whenever Paul Scholes stamps his studs into some guy's thigh.. "Oh Scholesy, it's never his stongest suit is it? But I'm sure he doesn't mean any malice.."

Fuck up.

No way Wilshire, Hernandez comes from Mexico at the age of 21 and has scored 18 goals up to now for Man Utd. The culture difference between Mexico and England like the weather, language and then the fast pace of the Premier League means that Hernandez should have got the award for me. Wilshire is good but he isn't new to the English way of life or football which puts Hernandez above him.

No way Wilshire, Hernandez comes from Mexico at the age of 21 and has scored 18 goals up to now for Man Utd. The culture difference between Mexico and England like the weather, language and then the fast pace of the Premier League means that Hernandez should have got the award for me. Wilshire is good but he isn't new to the English way of life or football which puts Hernandez above him.

Wilshere is a regular starter in a top 4 team and looks to cement his place in the England team as well.

Hernandez despite his impressive scoring feat isn't a regular for United.

How soft is Bale. He's another glass man. He's had a good few months but nothing more.

Is he injured again? Schezchzchzy went into him competing for the ball and got subbed later on.

Wilshere is a regular starter in a top 4 team and looks to cement his place in the England team as well.

Hernandez despite his impressive scoring feat isn't a regular for United.

Seems to be taking alot of Berbatov's time off him.