bonesman

Carra's Son

Liverpool have recruited Jamie Carragher?s young son to their Academy.In a move that is sure to delight the Reds faithful, the Kop icon?s little boy is now playing for the under 8s, and enjoyed his first training session with the club last Thursday."On Thursday night we signed up our latest U8 players and Kenny Dalglish and Jay Spearing came along to welcome them,? said Liverpool Academy chief Frank McParland."Jamie Carragher was also in attendance as we have just recruited his son to play here."I'm sure supporters would love the idea of another Carra coming through the ranks. He is here on merit and Jamie was keen to avoid any special treatment for himself at the signing. He was here with his wife and they both remained in the background alongside all of the other proud parents."With Jamie one of the all-time greats to pull on a Liverpool jersey, the Carragher family?s affiliation with the Anfield club could be set to continue for many more years to come.

Liverpool snap up the son of Jamie Carragher | Give Me Football

Forgive the source but their the only ones carrying the story at present, brilliant news, im made up for Carra and Carra jnr, if he's half the player his dads been for us were onto a winnner here..

A team of Carraghers? not quite but were getting there..

I loved the cockiness of him on Sky yesterday when Jamie Redknapp was with Kenny at Melwood.

He was playing pool and Redknapp commented that he was a star of the future and he responded by winking back at him.

Repped, couldn't have put it better, just everything is putting a massive shit-eating grin on my face.

Imagine feeling that 3 months ago walking out of Ewood Park.

Better days.

Carra = Cesare Maldini

Carra jnr = Paolo

And Paolo's son is going to break into the Milan first team in the next few years. So Carra jnr jnr will be playing for us too.

I think what's even better, we had Kenny and Spearo welcoming the under 8 team to the club. How fantastic! That must be a brilliant spur on for any young player meeting the manager when you're inducted. Fairplay for Spearo to put up the time to welcome them too.

As someone said, I fucking love this club at the minute. Always will.

I loved the cockiness of him on Sky yesterday when Jamie Redknapp was with Kenny at Melwood.

He was playing pool and Redknapp commented that he was a star of the future and he responded by winking back at him.

I'm gutted I missed this before the match, is it on youtube anywhere?

I'm gutted I missed this before the match, is it on youtube anywhere?

If you type in 'Sky Redknapp Melwood' you'll find it. I'd post it here but that idiot Oldham has superimposed a KopTalk symbol on it, as if he was the one who made it!

It was a nice piece by Jamie and, despite what people say about him, he's obviously got a lot of love for this club and is as excited as anyone about Kenny being in the job.

Top, top guy. Literally.

Superb that.

Class to see Ronnie Moran allowed to come in for a jog and that, I cant see him being allowed under the last few managers but its what makes us great.

We lost it for a while but its coming back and i'm delighted with it.

I think what's even better, we had Kenny and Spearo welcoming the under 8 team to the club. How fantastic! That must be a brilliant spur on for any young player meeting the manager when you're inducted. Fairplay for Spearo to put up the time to welcome them too.

As someone said, I fucking love this club at the minute. Always will.

Did anyone chuck Spearo a jersey and tell him not to be shy, just get in there?

It was a nice piece by Jamie and, despite what people say about him, he's obviously got a lot of love for this club and is as excited as anyone about Kenny being in the job.

Top, top guy. Literally.

I don't actually understand the stuck he gets off people. I've seen him called anti red in the past, and he is anything but.

Top, top guy. Literally.

he was made up too,to see ronnie moran.