You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Carra's Son

bonesman

I don't actually understand the stuck he gets off people. I've seen him called anti red in the past, and he is anything but.

Not trying to start an argument or open up any old wounds, but 99.9% of the stick he gets is due to him criticising Rafa.

He got called everything for calling Torres out after Birmingham away this season, too, when he was absolutely bang on.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't think our club could make me smile any more than I did on Sunday. But just seeing Ronnie Moran has made me beam.

My face aches.

I love Liverpool. Just touches like that make me feel so optimistic.

I'd walk a million miles...

Forgive the source but their the only ones carrying the story at present, brilliant news, im made up for Carra and Carra jnr, if he's half the player his dads been for us were onto a winnner here..

A team of Carraghers? not quite but were getting there..

He's shite

Not trying to start an argument or open up any old wounds, but 99.9% of the stick he gets is due to him criticising Rafa.

He got called everything for calling Torres out after Birmingham away this season, too, when he was absolutely bang on.

While that may be true for some, I think it's unfair to assume it's the case for most. I think people have a problem with him because he embodies the complete lack of substance involved in modern punditry. He never says anything remotely insightful and, as a former trophy winning Liverpool captain, we expect him to bring a certain level of understanding to the table.

I don't watch pre or post game coverage so I'm not often exposed to him and I think he's mainly harmless, but I think there are legitimate gripes with his punditry. Having said all that, though, he does wear a suit better than any man on TV today.

I think some people on here are being a little harsh on the young lad.

Yes, he's got a lot to learn about the game, but bedding in to a club of the stature of Liverpool must be quite difficult.

But like others I've got a nagging feeling that he can't meet the physical challenges of the Premier League week in week out, I mean what chance against someone like Kevin Davis in the air, and for that reason alone, I wouldn't chance him.

Maybe in the Carling Cup.

"Just make sure he goes..."

Quality.

As for Carra Jr, I'm worried about his concentration levels. I also heard he was seen in the Newz Bar last week getting fucking bladdered with Andy Carroll, - he's never going to make it here with that attitude.

"Just make sure he goes..."

Quality.

As for Carra Jr, I'm worried about his concentration levels. I also heard he was seen in the Newz Bar last week getting fucking bladdered with Andy Carroll, - he's never going to make it here with that attitude.

That's fucking it.

I'm done, mate, as long as this scrote is at our club I'm not setting foot in Anfield.

I think some people on here are being a little harsh on the young lad.

Yes, he's got a lot to learn about the game, but bedding in to a club of the stature of Liverpool must be quite difficult.

But like others I've got a nagging feeling that he can't meet the physical challenges of the Premier League week in week out, I mean what chance against someone like Kevin Davis in the air, and for that reason alone, I wouldn't chance him.

Maybe in the Carling Cup.

He's got no pace and hasn't shown me anything so far to convince me he can be the world class players that we need.

Nice video that. Shame it's got duncan fucking oldham's grubby paw prints all over it though.

Surely the fat odious cunt has just stolen a clip from somewhere and added a two second watermark to the end of it though? Fuck him.