You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Give It Up Ian - It's Gone - We're Not Coming Back

Anubis

Adam will end up at Aston Villa and have a decent solid career there I reckon. I like him as a footballer though, great left peg and excellent from set-pieces as well. Something we lack big time.

Not sure what Holloway has supposed to have done to warrant being called a cunt etc though. Baffled.

Definitely not a cunt in my book but he really should stop talking about us.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure he's dragged us into anything there. He is just talking about comments he's previously made about Adam and given a high profile interest in January it's inevitable we'd be in that.

It ain't like he's banged on about it like O'Neill did with Barry, is it?

Is it our fault another small time club is being relegated? Ace.

I liked Holloway at first but now he's believing his own press and playing to the gallery. He's become an irritating tit.

I don't think it was entirely the Blackpool fans fault they had to leave after the 3rd goal yesterday. They had to get home and change their shirts before the Manc derby.

Didn't they accept a bid for about 4mill on transfer deadline day from Spurs? The value will be determined by the chairman? Yeah, depending on the size of the brown envelope.

Wish he'd fucking stop going on about us. What the fuck does he mean our 'priorities' were Carroll and Suarez? What more could we have done to get Adam - we bid for him; they rejected. We bid again; they rejected again. If we dumped 35 million on the table would that mean we were serious about buying him?

Fucking small-time, big mouth prick. Ian Hollowhead.

Guest San Don
Not sure he's dragged us into anything there. He is just talking about comments he's previously made about Adam and given a high profile interest in January it's inevitable we'd be in that.

It ain't like he's banged on about it like O'Neill did with Barry, is it?

Pretty much how I see it too.

O'Neill was well within his rights about Barry as well.

Not at all, mate. We made offer, they rejected. Then he starts every press conference annoucing how the balls in Liverpools court and how they've rejected the offer that came in.

We fuckin' know that you weird little cunt. Just belt up about it.

Alex Ferguson thinks that his corners are worth £10m alone, so he can bid for him.

I've not a whole lot of time for Holloway, but he has said nice things about us, and I still laugh as his comparision to getting a lucky point with bringing home an ugly bird from the nightclub. There's a lot worse out there that I'd rather went down.

As for Adam, I'm completely lost as to why he's a cunt. Decent upper-mid table player and seems a normal lad. He wanted to come here, but when he couldn't he got his head down and played. I hope we don't sign him, but I don't wish him ill.

Well, let's not forget that he's working for a shite bunch of directors and a crooked chairman, and he's been sent into the league with a tiny squad and no money to spend, so it's hardly surprising by this stage that he's getting bitter and twisted. I wish Blackpool would stay up, but the owners clearly couldn't give a damn.

Bang on

Manager is trying to get best deal for his club shocker.

Exactly

Holloway has done a brilliant job, I think they missed a trick not selling Adam to us in Middle of Jan and getting two or 3 players to help them stay up.

However once it was too late to get players in they did the right thing by not selling him to us.

I like Holloway and I hope they stay up but it looks grim for them.

Interestingly we have dropped 16 points to the bottom 4 teams and if that doesnt tell you we have under performed this season what does

I'd much prefer James McCarthy if we're looking at lower league (Scottish) midfielders. Completely bossed Adam yesterday - he's got more tecnhical ability, more pace, and strikes me as the perfect longer-term replacement for Gerrard.

Adam has had a four month purple patch in an otherwise outstandingly mediocre career - we've signed too many players like that from the Premiership in the past (Leonhardsen, Babb, Paul Stewart, Nicky Barmby, Pennant, Zenden, Robbie Keane(!)), etc, etc, ad infinitum). His performances since January have reverted to type, I'm afraid.

Ahem.

Well, let's not forget that he's working for a shite bunch of directors and a crooked chairman, and he's been sent into the league with a tiny squad and no money to spend, so it's hardly surprising by this stage that he's getting bitter and twisted. I wish Blackpool would stay up, but the owners clearly couldn't give a damn.

Is the right answer.

People are using the wrong genitalia to describe Holloway here as well, he's more of a cock than a cunt.

Adam will end up at Aston Villa and have a decent solid career there I reckon. I like him as a footballer though, great left peg and excellent from set-pieces as well. Something we lack big time.

Not sure what Holloway has supposed to have done to warrant being called a cunt etc though. Baffled.

He had the fucking audacity to take 6 points off the mighty reds

However once it was too late to get players in they did the right thing by not selling him to us.

That isn't what happened. As Dave revealed, they accepted a bid from Liverpool, then before it was signed stated they wanted him loan until the end of the season as well as the money. It was Liverpool who walked away, not Blackpool. Then, after that, they accepted a Spurs bid at the eleventh hour (cleraly showing it had nothing to do with replacement players), and then tried to change that deal so that they took the money and Adam stayed on loan with them. Spurs walked away as well. Oysten was taking the piss, and the way things are going he may well pay the price for it.

That isn't what happened. As Dave revealed, they accepted a bid from Liverpool, then before it was signed stated they wanted him loan until the end of the season as well as the money. It was Liverpool who walked away, not Blackpool. Then, after that, they accepted a Spurs bid at the eleventh hour (cleraly showing it had nothing to do with replacement players), and then tried to change that deal so that they took the money and Adam stayed on loan with them. Spurs walked away as well. Oysten was taking the piss, and the way things are going he may well pay the price for it.

Fair enough didnt know that

I like Holloway, and I see no reason to dislike him just because he's talking up the value of their bigges asset.

I love english football because of teams such as Bolton, Stoke, Blackpool et al punching above their weight class. What I truly hate are Chelsea and City, and everyone associated with them.

The only thing I didn't like about Holloway during the Adam stuff in January was when he started talking very disrespectfully about Comolli , something like ' Comolli phoned my chairman talking a load of waffle'.

Hadn't heard a transfer deal personalised like that too often.