You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Allan

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Camping is an art and part of the game.

Not really, maybe in FFA, but in TDM it's not appreciated.

The problem being that campers get lots of kills in Tdm because of shit team-mates who don't deal with a camper when they have the chance. IE, group of three of us running the same direction and I go around a corner and I die from a sniper bullet. Other two team-mates either keep on running out and also both die, or they turn around and run away. Issue. I then respawn and think that the two behind me have sorted the sniper. Before you know it, the fucker's got a 7 or 8 streak and brought in a chopper, and the game is almost over.

I am havin a nightmare few days on MW3. It feels like the fucking game is conspiring against me. Nothing seems to be going for me at all ! I am averaging 7 kills a game at the minute and about 14 deaths. Hope it changes soon cos im about ready to launch my controller throught the fuckin tv !

I can't seem to kill someone without dying, the enemy always seem to be in pairs on this game. 4/5 bullets don't always kill but the person next to the one I am shooting sees me and kills me with a sniper.

The standard has got better recently, now people are used to the maps and have all the accessories on their guns.

I enjoy it. The only thing that annoys me is the odd time when I know I have killed someone and shot them two or three times, then they kill you. The respawning system also is frustrating when they start you just near someone.

But they are tiny criticisms.

Anyone know when the follw up maps are due out? Or what they are?

I've got to get myself back on and into the swing of things, both on this, and Battlefield...

I know I've said I'd get on here, and I'd be coming back there, but I've failed to make a return, as yet.

Shit at work had been driving me up the wall, so I'd have been no fun to play with anyway, plus I'd probably have put my controller through my TV, and my PS3 through my window, such have been my stress levels of late. However, I got some mighty good news last Tuesday, I've still got my job! So, hopefully, after the festive period is over, things will settle down, and I'll be able to give gaming the attention it deserves.

I'll do my damnedest to get myself online as much as I can between now and stability time...

Any ideas why it would suddenly change itself Al? or even how to get it back?

Sorry mate, hadn't got round to replying to you...

Your NAT type may have changed due to updates on your modem/router, the PS3 and/or MW3 itself.

The best thing to do would be to port forward, which will open the ports for MW3.

A quick Google search brings up these videos on YouTube:

grJAFHXxsTk

1zH3kv3yGVA

I'm in work now, so can't verify these videos myself, but the descriptions for each seem to suggest they will be helpful. (If not, just search around YouTube for yourself, and you'll soon find plenty of videos).

You may also find this site helpful, PortForward.com.

I had to port forward myself around a year ago, when BlOps changed my NAT from OPEN to MODERATE, and it can be a little fiddly, but you'll get there in the end.

The standard has got better recently, now people are used to the maps and have all the accessories on their guns.

I enjoy it. The only thing that annoys me is the odd time when I know I have killed someone and shot them two or three times, then they kill you. The respawning system also is frustrating when they start you just near someone.

But they are tiny criticisms.

Anyone know when the follw up maps are due out? Or what they are?

I saw a you tube video saying they are doing a beat of map pack from previous CODS. Like favela. Terminal and crossfire. It might be bull shit.

Sorry mate, hadn't got round to replying to you...

Your NAT type may have changed due to updates on your modem/router, the PS3 and/or MW3 itself.

The best thing to do would be to port forward, which will open the ports for MW3.

A quick Google search brings up these videos on YouTube:

<a href="

">YouTube Link</a>

<a href="

">YouTube Link</a>

I'm in work now, so can't verify these videos myself, but the descriptions for each seem to suggest they will be helpful. (If not, just search around YouTube for yourself, and you'll soon find plenty of videos).

You may also find this site helpful, PortForward.com.

I had to port forward myself around a year ago, when BlOps changed my NAT from OPEN to MODERATE, and it can be a little fiddly, but you'll get there in the end.

Thanks mate. I will check it out after work.

Akimbo FMG9's & the Type 95 have been nerfed. The extended mags issue with shotguns has been sorted, and the out of map exploit on Dome has been fixed.

That's annoying I use the Type 95.

That's annoying I use the Type 95.

You won't notice it too much in fairness. They've increased the hipspread for the Type 95, which just means the gun is less accurate when firing from the hip. If you ADS, you should see/feel no difference.