You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Oh yes i am a real man. 25 words pm and 5 wrong beat that suckers!!

You reached 68 points, so you achieved position 739037 of 870353 on the ranking list

You type 162 characters per minute

You have 25 correct words and

you have 5 wrong words

25 words

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've got some ironing that needs doing. Can you pop over or should I drop it off? There's a Barcardi Breezer in it for you.

I don't mind a Breezer, and I don't mind ironing either.

But that doesn't change the fact that in one of those life-or-death situations in Mission Impossible II, when someone's about to open the door to the office, I'm still going to decrypt the whole file and return to the login screen and be off up the air-duct before the guard gets in, whereas you will be shot in the jaw as you frantically try to finish off typing your login.

But that doesn't change the fact that in one of those life-or-death situations in Mission Impossible II, when someone's about to open the door to the office, I'm still going to decrypt the whole file and return to the login screen and be off up the air-duct before the guard gets in, whereas you will be shot in the jaw as you frantically try to finish off typing your login.

you mean there are still computer systems that don't use retina recognition?

*puts specs back on and stares, bewildered, at keyboard*

RiS, maybe you want to explain how the total number of people who had completed the test went from 853756 at the top of the thread and kept increasing throughout the thread until a certain RiS who was ranked out of a total of 446908 people. Riddle me this.

I would have got away with it if it hadn't been for you pesky kids.

Nice to think that some are willing to think I am the Steve Austin of typing.

I actually scored 48 words minute. I was pleasantly surprised given my spazzy style.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

Bit of a con that, really. You need a test with numbers, punctuation, grammar etc.

I'm pushing 75wpm, but I use a KB as part of what I do. I'd wager I'm faster than that when it's coming from my brain instead of being copied.

You're referring to a scene in the first Mission:Impossible, not the sequel, and there was no guard waiting to get in, he was a CIA employee. It is also unlikely that you would be shot in the jaw, or even shot at all, given that the scene was set in Langley, the CIA headquarters. You'd be arrested, detained and questioned.

Please do try to be accurate.

Guest TK-421

It's not how fast you type, it's how you type fast - with a dash of flair, a touch of verve, a slither of vigor, a drop of swagger, a hint of panache and the dexterity of a classical pianist.

39 words per minute first try, but not having any of that. Gonna carry on trying until I'm nearer 60.

edit : 48 second try.

Ok, gotta be taking the piss, 48 3rd try, 48 4th try.... Anything past 50 words and I'm done!

Edited by Red Phoenix