You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Exclusive interview with Neil Ruddock

LFCHistory

12 minutes ago, Dr Nowt said:

To be expected from a Hindenturd like him, depressingly.

Him and Dicks playing for us is probably worse than that photo of Hodgson unveiling the summer of dross.

Can you imagine them playing in the current team? They would be wheezing and coughing like a couple of old gents. 

39 minutes ago, Shooter in the Motor said:

Can you imagine them playing in the current team? They would be wheezing and coughing like a couple of old gents. 

That would be during the warm up too.

If the fat fuck is so interested in on the pitch fun with a quid coin, Carra should have obliged the cunt in his own fashion with one, right on his forehead.  "He's scouse, he's sound......"

Fucking shite player. I read Simon Jordans book a few months back and he gives Ruddock down the banks for being the fat unprofessional fuck that he is/was. Does a lot for local non-league sides up here now though so fair play to him for that. oh and the equaliser against the Mancs. 

Sorry, JJ, the good passer was an absolute myth.  He was the king of the nearly ball.

He'd hit a 40 yard long ball that would sail beyond our front line and would get a clap from idiots who were desperate to cling to something as the desperate state of the team was so tough to take.

I moved seats the second year we had him and the fella behind me loved him.  I had an argument with him first game of the season which got heated.  Within a month even his mates were saying, "You know the lad was right, Joe, he's fucking shite."

The bloke turned out to be alright, but every time those nearly balls were launched I'd get a pat on the back for calling it early.

Fat cunt. Pisses me off he used to play for us.

I remember years ago, he was seeing a young model from Chorley and I spotted him in Maccie D's with her. Being only a young lad I thought I'd go in and ask for his autograph. But when I approached him and saw him shovelling Big Macs down his fat gob like there was no tomorrow, I turned around and walked out. I remember being really pissed off with him coz it was around about the time we'd been on a really bad run in the league, getting beat off some absolute shite and there he was stuffing his face with fast food like his life depended on it. Wanker!