You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

He's always looking behind him as well. Proper shifty, bumped into him loads of times around the queens square bus stop.

He takes himself far too seriously.

FOUL MOUTHED GET

"Bumped into him" ? "loads of times" ? "Queens Square" ?

You can see why I'm more than a little suspicious here Ant.

I literally only recognise him from the Mike Jeffries video, one of the examples of it being embarrassingly parochial and limited... does he get all this stick just because he's gay? It's clear he's a bit of a bellend too, but name an "issue-based" phone in host that isn't.

I literally only recognise him from the Mike Jeffries video, one of the examples of it being embarrassingly parochial and limited... does he get all this stick just because he's gay? It's clear he's a bit of a bellend too, but name an "issue-based" phone in host that isn't.

TBH some of it probably is because hes gay BUTT (see what i did there?) he is the stereotypical drama queen and hissy fit merchant who seems to believe hes the ambassador for all disadvantaged groups in the area and as somebody says takes himself well too seriously.

He was supposed to be a comedian in another life!

Ken Sander!

FUBB6jdzsD8

He's a total idiot, I used to listen to his show eveyweek when it was only on a sunday night.

Now hes just on far too much and when somebody calls with a valid agument if he does not agree 100% he does not let them speak he just talks over them and shouts.

yes alot of the time they are WUMs but hes still a idiont who only wants to here his own voice.

Self serving non-entity. His pictures with celebs in the Echo makes me cringe, you know he's just sidled up to them and he passes them off as friends.

Me ex wife used to listen religously, there was a minor earthquake one Sunday night and he was in the Beacon, he shit himself. '' Ohhh my god Kelvin ''

Also used to do Wednesday nights in the Cokey in the late 80's, me and my girlfriend of the time used to rip the piss out off him while he was DJ'ing, not so smug in person the cunt.

Can't stand the fucking bellend. No pete - the reason people like to wind you up? Its not coz you are a shirt-lifter, its because you are a fucking whopper.

The gay Tommy call was my favourite - although the tastes like chicken / smells like a kebab stuff was great.

I'm certain Pete Price uses rentboys, he looks the type so Pete can catch bad aids off a polish rentboy and fuck off the airwaves forever - Radio City will hopefully turn the tower into a giant cock to celebrate his passing.

• 10 years later...