You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Was listening to this last night when I was decorating, fucking hell it is an embarassment to the city.

The people who ring in are either superb wind up merchants or some of the thickest cunts on the planet.

Pete price is fully aware of the level his audience is at and plays up to it. He'll start a topic such as "Should all paedophiles be castrated?" then when all the scalls ring in saying "Yeah Pete deffo, they are wasting taxpayers money" then tell him that they are on benefits which starts a massive kick off resulting in Pete Price threatening to cut them off for 10 minutes without going through with it or him threatening to walk out the station because he's fed up of thick cunts ringing him up.

He was blagging some dimwitted fella that the glass spider that was hanging up behind the Town Hall a few years ago had laid eggs and that the SAS had been called in to kill the new spiders that had been hatched. He knew that the guy was obviously retarded/not all there but he strung him along and laughed at him.

Another caller argued with him for 10 minutes about taking Cocaine in taxis. I can't believe Radio City give him 4 hours airtime a night to just do a show where he kicks off on scallies and that there is no set agenda to his programme.

It's great radio, I used to listen to it every week when he first started, didn't know he was still doing it. So many cracks off that, particularly when someone said, 'Yeah I was just ringing up because, YOUCOCKSUCKINGPEDOPHILE.'

Some other fella called up saying he goes 'on a 10 mile Bike' another guy who, when introduced as Danny started off a call with 'Oh Hi Danny, sorry Pete' .

It's great, we should all have a Peter Price show quote of the week/day on here to celebrate our cultural diversity in our City now it's the year of the capital of culture.

Maybe we could begin with a quote about when he's talking about his experiences as a teenager, next week his mother and then his time receiving electric shock treatment on week 3.

I'm not a fan of his pantomime work though, unless theres skallies in the audience, more of a comedy duo than a solo artist for me, he needs to play the straight man.

Who was the guy on Red Rose Radio years ago who used to wind all and sundry up? People used to try and catch him out - I remember one night he introduced a caller as "Russell on line 1" only to hear someone scrunching paper at the other end. Priceless. Or rather Pete Priceless.

He did a show on bullying ages ago, the last time i saw it and pete price said he was bullied when he was younger -- some scall rang in saying "when you were bullied Pete, did it have anything to do with the fact that YOU'RE A FUCKING HOM?"

Pete Price just went "Ohhh, piss off, not you again"

Another guy kept ringing in with a fake stutter talking about parks for ages wihout making any point whatsoever then after 7 minutes said "Ppppppete, yyyyyyyou're ffffucking bbbbeeent"

my arl mate who was a comedian back in the 60s 70s was on stage with him a few times when Pete was the compaire at the Shakespeare club.

he wasnt out as gay back then but he said the comedians would wind him up and knew or could tell, but he was an alright fella.

I dont mind him to be honest, could do with calming down a bit, hardly ever listen to him these days mind.

some of the windups need to be thought out a bit better I think. some are a bit crap.

his fake laugh annoys me when he's sucking up to someone

Who was the guy on Red Rose Radio years ago who used to wind all and sundry up? People used to try and catch him out - I remember one night he introduced a caller as "Russell on line 1" only to hear someone scrunching paper at the other end. Priceless. Or rather Pete Priceless.

That made me laugh more than it should. Ace, I'd piss at that type of stuff.

It's great radio, I used to listen to it every week when he first started, didn't know he was still doing it. So many cracks off that, particularly when someone said, 'Yeah I was just ringing up because, YOUCOCKSUCKINGPEDOPHILE.'

Some other fella called up saying he goes 'on a 10 mile Bike' another guy who, when introduced as Danny started off a call with 'Oh Hi Danny, sorry Pete' .

It's great, we should all have a Peter Price show quote of the week/day on here to celebrate our cultural diversity in our City now it's the year of the capital of culture.

Maybe we could begin with a quote about when he's talking about his experiences as a teenager, next week his mother and then his time receiving electric shock treatment on week 3.

I'm not a fan of his pantomime work though, unless theres skallies in the audience, more of a comedy duo than a solo artist for me, he needs to play the straight man.

Dennis, are you DJTooth on Youtube with loads of the prank calls? SOme of them are excellent.

Allan Beswick. Used to have some howlers on there.

Guest San Don

Alan Beswick was his name (if someone hasnt already posted). One night some fella phoned and said he wanted to do an impression of him so Al says ok go on then.

so the fella slammed the phone down on him. Made me fucking laugh anyroad.

Beswick used to moonlight on brookside as a fat taxi driver. Apparently.