You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norway the best country in the world.

Code

49 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

A bow and arrow though. Fuck me that's a random way to die in the 21st century.  

(When I went to Rome I was fascinated that some slave guy captured in say, wales, ended up being killed by a polar bear in Italy.  What are the odds?)

• 1 year later...

Wait - what??

Princess Märtha Louise of Norway said Tuesday that she is no longer representing the Norwegian royal family in an official capacity after getting “many questions relating to me and my fiancé’s role.”

The daughter of King Harald is fourth in line to the Norwegian throne. Princess Märtha got engaged in June to Durek Verrett, an American citizen who describes himself as a shaman and a healer.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Wait - what??

Princess Märtha Louise of Norway said Tuesday that she is no longer representing the Norwegian royal family in an official capacity after getting “many questions relating to me and my fiancé’s role.”

The daughter of King Harald is fourth in line to the Norwegian throne. Princess Märtha got engaged in June to Durek Verrett, an American citizen who describes himself as a shaman and a healer.

She could have told us the weather while she was at it. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Code said:

Gorgeous mate. Lovely looking place and that article about diving with Orcas and Humpbacks was great. 

• 2 months later...
On 06/02/2023 at 22:34, Code said:

Other than Xmas, when is the best time to visit, how do you best get there from the uk, and does knowing the local political bigwig through an internet forum help get tables at the best restaurants and save loads of money on going out and about?

• Upvote 1