Code

Norway the best country in the world.

Thanks, it wasn't hard. As has been made clear by another poster, 70%+ is considered excessive. But if you have no problem bending over and taking that up the ass, continue on.

Back on topic, I saw some Northerns this summer when in northern Minnesota and I can't wait to see them again. We weren't that far north but i just have to see them again.

If I was earning enough cash to qualify for 70% tax I'd be quite happy. I also think tax is applied to pretty much everything you buy so I suspect most people pay close to that anyway,without realising.

Its also what you use that tax for and the Scandos in general tend to put it to better use than most,childcare,education and transport being among those uses.

But back on topic and Norway still looks a cracking place to visit. Shame their fit wo en have to cover up for most of the year,its no wonder they are so quick to get their kit off when the sun shines.

Can't beat that. All I've got left is this. Fuck off.

nz2.jpg

I see that and just think de-forestation, soil erosion and doom

Think there's something wrong with me

Fuck me I have just woken up in the Admiral hotel in Copenhagen to see this. Still one of the best countries in the world. I love it here. The drop off zone at the airport is officially called “kiss and fly” 

4BA1279C-7509-48AE-9287-DC149677C660.jpeg

Were you expecting to wake up in Copenhagen or was it just a night at the local that got out of hand?

2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Fuck me I have just woken up in the Admiral hotel in Copenhagen to see this. Still one of the best countries in the world. I love it here. The drop off zone at the airport is officially called “kiss and fly” 

4BA1279C-7509-48AE-9287-DC149677C660.jpeg

Not a patch on the 'Fuck & Run' back alley behind the bus depot in Hull.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Code said:

Yes a Danish citizen according to the Police, five dead and two injured. 

Talk of terror, but maybe not mentally stable. 

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-58906165

Presumably the international media are awaiting news on his skin colour before making that call?

Aah ok watch the racist brigade be up in arms now despite conveniently forgetting that Brevik, the christchurch twat etc were all white right wing bellends