You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Norway the best country in the world.

Code

Thanks, it wasn't hard. As has been made clear by another poster, 70%+ is considered excessive. But if you have no problem bending over and taking that up the ass, continue on.

Back on topic, I saw some Northerns this summer when in northern Minnesota and I can't wait to see them again. We weren't that far north but i just have to see them again.

If I was earning enough cash to qualify for 70% tax I'd be quite happy. I also think tax is applied to pretty much everything you buy so I suspect most people pay close to that anyway,without realising.

Its also what you use that tax for and the Scandos in general tend to put it to better use than most,childcare,education and transport being among those uses.

But back on topic and Norway still looks a cracking place to visit. Shame their fit wo en have to cover up for most of the year,its no wonder they are so quick to get their kit off when the sun shines.

• 7 years later...
2 hours ago, Captain Willard said:

Fuck me I have just woken up in the Admiral hotel in Copenhagen to see this. Still one of the best countries in the world. I love it here. The drop off zone at the airport is officially called “kiss and fly” 

4BA1279C-7509-48AE-9287-DC149677C660.jpeg

Not a patch on the 'Fuck & Run' back alley behind the bus depot in Hull.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2