You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Had to call the police on our lovely neighbours this morning,

They have a volatile relationship with him always moving out and the moving back in and are always arguing.

They both smoke pot openly in front of their kids and I know that he uses harder recreational drugs frequently. Their arguments are very aggressive at the best of times although today he had gone too far.

They have two kids 7 & 3 who my two year old plays with all the time. This today happened in front of their kids,

From what I can gather she was leaving him and was getting the two kids together to leave. She had hidden the car keys as she was about to be leaving and he wanted them so that they couldn't go.

He was throwing stuff round the house and on several times you could hear her crying when something had hit her. I was trying to have a shave when I could hear him throw her in their bedroom and tell her that if she tried to get up he would be smashing her face in. I could hear the kids in the background also.

Mrs FG gets on quite well with her and had asked me to go round. Now I was bought up in a relationship when I was younger where my paternal father physically abused my mum and often have intervened in something in the street where a male partner is physically abusing their partner.

I put on my joggers and a t-shirt on ready to go round but could feel myself getting very angry about the situation. I was shaking with adrenaline and thought that if I went round it would be me carted off in a police van not him.

Without going into details I can handle myself extremely well and thought of my children before what my actions may have lead to.

I called the police and they sent some one round within about 10 minutes. When they arrived he told them in no certain terms to "fuck off". He wasn't arrested but they told him that they would be back in an hour and if he hadn't disappeared for the day that he would be arrested.

When we first moved into the property about two years ago I was out one night and the Mrs called the police on them for a similar instance. He was high on drugs at the time and the next day their dining room table was in the garden along with their sofa all smashed up in bits.

Regardless of what has happened he is married to this women and should treat her with said respect. AND his children are watching all of this. I pray for them that they are not mentally scared from what they have to put up with.

On the other side the lady in question is just as bad for accepting him back into their house. She is putting herself in danger and also her children!

My mum was good friends with a lady that was stabbed to death 39 times by her husband who had mental problems that hadn't been diagnosed properly.

I have no issues with them knowing that it was me calling the police and next time I see him I will be making it perfectly clear that if there is a next time he will be having a fight with a real man and not his wife. But on the other side my thoughts are why should I bother if she keeps taking him back?

I reckon you did the right thing lifting the phone instead of your hands. Like you say, the police would most likely have came down hard on you for administering some 'rough justice'.

Seems your own past boils up in you over this and that's understandable. Don't lose it though, he ain't worth it. If you do ever give him a tanking, just make sure it's not in front of his kids or heat of the moment stuff.

Lived in East Belfast for a while in the 90's, a decent enough part.

One night we were sitting in the house watching TV and we heard this mad banging noise outside. The 2 of us looked out the front door and saw this huge fella banging on his front door 2 doors up. I'd seen this lad a few times before in nearby shops and that, seemed dead on. Everyone was looking out their doors and windows, this wound the fella up more, started shouting at his closest neighbour.

Had a chat with the woman next door, she said he was like this every so often, dead quite for months and then he'd go mad on the drink.

The police arrived really quickly and his wife opened the door as they arrived. He grabbed her and started thumping her, got her down on the ground, kicking her, just went mad. Their kids were screaming, the cops jumped on him and he started fighting them. There were 2 cops initially but another car arrived with 3 more including a police woman. They literally had to beat the shit out of him with their batton things.

Eventually they got him down and got cuffs on him. As they putting him in the car, the wife jumped on one of the cops screaming "leave him alone you bastards". She starting punching him and then hit the police woman full in the face. The kids were still screaming and crying, the whole scene was just mad. They eventually got him in one car and put her in the other. The neighbour took the 4 kids in to her house, the cops left and we went back in.

Couldn't really believe what happened, did the usual speculating of what would now happen, social workers getting involved, court case etc.

A couple of days later met the fella on the street coming back from the shops with a couple of his kids heading back to his house with bags of groceries. Couldn't believe it.

The house next door on the right was owned by the housing executive and they used it to put in women who'd left their partners or families who'd had to move for one reason or another.

One weekend we could hear really loud shouting, kid's crying etc. It got so bad, we could actually hear the woman screaming as some fella was beating her. The kid's were basically screaming now so my mate who's quite handy knocked the front door, this little shit came out all mad, typical cunt with small man's syndrome. He was all hyped up and had a go at my mate. My mate kocked shit out of him, put him back in their hallway. Next minute his wife or girlfriend came screaming out telling him to fuck off and mind his own business. Of course I was right behind him backing him up. We phoned the cops, never noticed if they ever arrived or not but the family just disappeared. Went to work on monday, they were gone when I got back.

What do you do, I just feel sorry for the kids, they haven't a chance.

I never cease to be amazed by the amount of people that stay in abusive relationships. The majority of victims I see are women but it's obviously not always the case.

Still, whilst I can accept that many people feel trapped in a relationship (be that financially, physically or because they've taken a self esteem beating) the amount of people who do fuck all to help themselves is staggering. They're the bane of my working life.

Two genuine examples from the past twelve months....

1) One where Police attended at least once a day on average over a whole year. This has been the case for seven years and has only recently stopped when a house sale went through and they finally split up.

2) Another where a Judge had felt it appropriate to issue a non molestation order (with a power of arrest) to a female over her male partner when they lived in the same house, with one condition that he not 'pester' her. Of course when he turned the TV over to something she didn't like she was on the blower to the Police.

The woman on the front cover of Take-a-Break always looks fucking happy yet all the articles are about Rape, Domestic Abuse, and Cookery.

It would be much more realistic if she had a black eye and was holding a sponge cake.

A poll in the Take-a-Break recently showed that 17% of young women have been the victim of domestic abuse.

This allows us to deduce that 83% of women had the dinner on the table at the right fucking time and at the first time of asking.

I never cease to be amazed by the amount of people that stay in abusive relationships. The majority of victims I see are women but it's obviously not always the case.

Still, whilst I can accept that many people feel trapped in a relationship (be that financially, physically or because they've taken a self esteem beating) the amount of people who do fuck all to help themselves is staggering. They're the bane of my working life.

Two genuine examples from the past twelve months....

1) One where Police attended at least once a day on average over a whole year. This has been the case for seven years and has only recently stopped when a house sale went through and they finally split up.

2) Another where a Judge had felt it appropriate to issue a non molestation order (with a power of arrest) to a female over her male partner when they lived in the same house, with one condition that he not 'pester' her. Of course when he turned the TV over to something she didn't like she was on the blower to the Police.

Trust me this lady has all the self esteem in the world. She can give as good as she gets, however she is never going to win in a fist to fist fight and besides, thats not the point.

She was only telling Mrs FG the other week that her mum had offered her 12grand to leave the cunt!

Trust me this lady has all the self esteem in the world. She can give as good as she gets, however she is never going to win in a fist to fist fight and besides, thats not the point.

She was only telling Mrs FG the other week that her mum had offered her 12grand to leave the cunt!

She might have self esteem but she must be awfully stupid.

My mum was good friends with a lady that was stabbed to death 39 times by her husband who had mental problems that hadn't been diagnosed properly.

I think if she had any sense she should have left after the first time.

Women like these don't leave their blokes because deep down they fucking love it. They enjoy being the victim, and they enjoy telling people how hard their life is. It's an attention thing.

Any woman who stays with a bloke who beats the crap out of her is not only getting exactly what she wants and deserves, but it should be her who's prosecuted for neglecting the welfare of her kids.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not advocating the slapping of women. Slapping is for kids. Man up and punch the bitches.

She should do as he says. Then when he is in a peaceful drug induced slumber she should take a 7" kitchen knife and slowly put purposefully push it into his pancreas. Then when the blade is in as far as it will go she should quickly flick her wrist clockwise. This would probably sort out the problem but she may need to change the bedding afterwards.

She should do as he says. Then when he is in a peaceful drug induced slumber she should take a 7" kitchen knife and slowly put purposefully push it into his pancreas. Then when the blade is in as far as it will go she should quickly flick her wrist clockwise. This would probably sort out the problem but she may need to change the bedding afterwards.

I wish someone would chop your cock off.

psycho-shower-curtain-2_1210899588-000.jpg