You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Looks like you need some more help. My post was relevant as the thread (as is often the case) changed from one specific incident to a more general theme of alcohol in football.

I had stated that I didn't know anything about the Carroll business and was speaking generally.

Now, ok with you chief?

But what the fuck does that have to do with hobnobs?

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ShoePiss
If i spelled it properly it would not be a forum name it would be a statement u fool. You responded to me speaking specificly about Carroll you moron, i dont give a shit if Rooney goes out every night and gets wellied u twat i would fucking love it.

U missed a space betweezn Stump and Town u fucking simpleton. I think you love the word Mong so much because you are part mong yourself.

turd-polish.gif

haha

This was the OP quote. I found it funny how one person was out until well into the early hours and lacked the lucidity to be certain of the sighting due to their almost certainly inebriated state, yet still felt it morally right to judge someone else who may have been staying out too. I say "may" because this, as far as I know, has not been corroborated by anybody else. And there is no mention of the player being pissed up, or smashing car windows, twatting passers-by or puking in shop doorways. No details at all about what he may or may not have been doing. I can't help but think that a clearly pissed Mr WI was staring at a poster of the ponytailed Geordie, probably whilst muttering to himself about the greatest post-war assistant managers in the Albanian second division. That an autograph was declined is not the poster's fault. It's just a poster after all.

v funny

Just back from "Ladies" day. Was in the Queen Mother Stand, on the roof. Box right at the back, which contained Joe Cole, Glen Johnson, Dirk Kuyt, Raul Meireles (who looked proper dapper), and Pepe Reina.

Kuyt was always accompanied by a glass of champers, and Pepe was proper nailing the pints! Does that make them C*nts?

Just back from "Ladies" day. Was in the Queen Mother Stand, on the roof. Box right at the back, which contained Joe Cole, Glen Johnson, Dirk Kuyt, Raul Meireles (who looked proper dapper), and Pepe Reina.

Kuyt was always accompanied by a glass of champers, and Pepe was proper nailing the pints! Does that make them C*nts?

Posh cunts maybe.

Love me' date=' hate me whatever, I'm what you'll never be. Scouse. Oh and yes, us scousers are the life blood of both the club and the community, it starts and ends with us. Be glad you got invited you cunt.[/quote']

Oh come on now, give me a break; such chauvinistic rants are surely unworthy of a working class town that gave the world two great institutions...the Fab Four and the great LFC. Millions of fans the world over are passionate about this club and are not scouse. It's this huge global following that has made Liverpool such a sought-after iconic brand, not discounting of course the unique local fan base as epitomized by the famous YWNA. So you can see how the two dimensions reinforce to make Liverpool a formidable force internationally. And spouting unthoughtful rants such as the above does huge disservice to this great club and its millions of world wide supporters.

Oh come on now, give me a break; such chauvinistic rants are surely unworthy of a working class town that gave the world two great institutions...the Fab Four and the great LFC. Millions of fans the world over are passionate about this club and are not scouse. It's this huge global following that has made Liverpool such a sought-after iconic brand, not discounting of course the unique local fan base as epitomized by the famous YWNA. So you can see how the two dimensions reinforce to make Liverpool a formidable force internationally. And spouting unthoughtful rants such as the above does huge disservice to this great club and its millions of world wide supporters.

You just fed the troll and I claim my 5 pounds. Could've at least posted a pic of a cock hob nob.

Gotta love how a thread about Andy Carroll's perceived alcohol intake can turn into an OOT argument.

To me, scousers are passionate, compassionate, genuine, witty, honest, welcoming people and they judge you on who you are not what you are. I like that. You are rightly proud of those characteristics.

The city has always been massively influenced by the rest of the world and that's probably why it's still seen as a bit of a black sheep in much of the rest of England which was much more inward looking.

So maybe Scousa Tomo is in fact saying that he is proud of the way his city has always welcomed the outside influence because he recognizes how it's helped shape his identity?

Gotta love how a thread about Andy Carroll's perceived alcohol intake can turn into an OOT argument.

To me, scousers are passionate, compassionate, genuine, witty, honest, welcoming people and they judge you on who you are not what you are. I like that. You are rightly proud of those characteristics.

The city has always been massively influenced by the rest of the world and that's probably why it's still seen as a bit of a black sheep in much of the rest of England which was much more inward looking.

So maybe Scousa Tomo is in fact saying that he is proud of the way his city has always welcomed the outside influence because he recognizes how it's helped shape his identity?

Whatever the case, I always remember first registering here because I thought a lot of scousers were around. RAWK was for people from all over, and the offal doesn't even need description, but this place was and still is great because of that. It's in touch with the club and liverpool as an area a lot more than most other places, but creating a divide like Wrong did with some of the stuff he said just to defend his own thread isn't helping things. We should be glad there's a lot of scousers on here, not using it as a stick to beat others with.