You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not complaining but neither can I. Given Carrol's reputation, past exploits and the amount we have invested in him, I don't think expressing concern is particularly outrageous.

I guess there are ways of expressing concern. And there are other ways.

You don't wish ill on anyone. Perhaps old wrongie was just having an especially bad day.

Maybe he was being privately message-taunted by say, mypost, and simply could take it anymore and payed out on humanity as a collective.

Just for old time sake though, listeners, who is your favourite all-time Slovakian coach?

If we wanted decorum we would have chosen a different forum.

Agreed. Banning him is going to delight the usual suspects (y'know, the ones who love calling for bans... don't need to name them) but I think if he's gone for good then it's all a bit RAWKish.

Guest ShoePiss

There are some fucking weird posts on this thread.

We have someone saying they'd rather have a 22 year old who can't even look after himself look after their boy than a 38 year old Dad of two who has been a model professional for 20 years.

That they don't trust people who don't drink

Someone prefers choccy digestives over choccy hobnobs, love the digestives too but over hobnobs? Not a chance.

Oh and then the lad above that thinks it's still 1984 and a diet of fish and chips and beer will make you European Champs again.

Is "HobNob" all one word?

Hob%20Nob.jpg

Not according to that pack because it says Hobn'o'bs'

The new South American version of Shameless looks good. Who gets to play Frank?

Lucas! Let him grow his hair back, then no shower or shave for a week or so, few pints, few e's, big green jacket, fag in mouth, job done.

Never had a problem with the islander myself either, cant really understand why people let other people get to them in such a manner on a forum.

Sit back, relax and enjoy the ride.

Aside from the hippy sentiment ending, I agree.

I must be easy-going.

And I didn't think I'd ever say that.

There are some fucking weird posts on this thread.

We have someone saying they'd rather have a 22 year old who can't even look after himself look after their boy than a 38 year old Dad of two who has been a model professional for 20 years.

That they don't trust people who don't drink

Someone prefers choccy digestives over choccy hobnobs, love the digestives too but over hobnobs? Not a chance.

Oh and then the lad above that thinks it's still 1984 and a diet of fish and chips and beer will make you European Champs again.

I know, great fun isn't it?

Wrongie should be re-instated for precursing such an eclectic landscape of banter.

google maps, I bet these have them :-

British Import Shop (Edmonton) Ltd

2001-8882 170 St NW

Edmonton, AB T5T 3J7, Canada

(780) 443-3465

Stumpy, you are an absolute leg you are. Been round there today and not only has the McVities situation been sorted, the hobnobs are now sharing a cupboard with a stock of jaffa cakes and some choco bars I've not seen in ten years.

Absolutely made up. I owe you.