You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

10 hours ago, Tenfolder said:

Everyone but their own faults mate, just saw some whopper on Twitter give it the 'Can't wait until one of these Sky Sports teams needs to sell a player they don't want to in order to comply with PSR', the unironic cunt realises Everton were integral in the creation of the Premier league because they wanted a piece of that Sky Sports money right?

They are just the most miserable set of fans in existence. They blame everyone but themselves and hate anything that doesn't compute with their narrow minded parochial misery, they even lie or ignore basic facts just to have something to bitch about. 

Loads of them make their entire personality and lifestyle about the team they support and more importantly the team that they hate. They will never walk away from footy out of unhappiness because they'd have no personality and fuck all to talk about. 

• Upvote 3

36 minutes ago, Harry Squatter said:

They are just the most miserable set of fans in existence. They blame everyone but themselves and hate anything that doesn't compute with their narrow minded parochial misery, they even lie or ignore basic facts just to have something to bitch about. 

Loads of them make their entire personality and lifestyle about the team they support and more importantly the team that they hate. They will never walk away from footy out of unhappiness because they'd have no personality and fuck all to talk about. 

They can't walk away, they're born blue, it's in their DNA.

15 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

Because people think there's a few quid to be made, with minimal outlay and risk. 

I get that but why all of a sudden? They’ve been hawking themselves around for ages. Probably the threat of relegation hanging over them and now they’ve all realised they’re flush proof.

Just now, Riley Greenleaf said:

I get that but why all of a sudden? They’ve been hawking themselves around for ages. Probably the threat of relegation hanging over them and now they’ve all realised they’re flush proof.

Because a year ago moshiri entered into an exclusivity agreement with 777 and only their failure to take over has put them back on the market - they've been off the market for 12 months. Since they were last "for sale", about this time last year, they have a stadium that is much closer to being built (but still £150m away), but an extra £360m worth of debt. So the maths around them is now different. It's also a reality they probably start running out of cash again by about September, so there's a distressed asset available for maybe a limited time. I'm sure if they went into administration, there'd be even more people interested. 

• Upvote 1

On 12/06/2024 at 20:09, Chris said:

I dislike Pepper Mills more than I've ever disliked Everton.

On 12/06/2024 at 20:40, VladimirIlyich said:

I've never watched a single second of her videos and likely never will.

On 13/06/2024 at 00:34, TheHowieLama said:

She is their best bit ffs.

I got her to do one of those Cameo vids and paid for her to make up a song for my eldest daughter. Best £15 ive ever spent, 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

I got her to do one of those Cameo vids and paid for her to make up a song for my eldest daughter. Best £15 ive ever spent, 

I guess you have to be into that "so deliberately shit it's funny" type of comedy, which ain't for me, Clive.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Barrington Womble said:

Moshiri has agreed to sell to the Roma owner. 

But that would mean they wouldn’t be able to play in Europe! 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, aws said:

But that would mean they wouldn’t be able to play in Europe! 

That’s like me moaning about marrying my bird because it would limit my chances of shagging Margot Robbie 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Chocoholic said:

You cheeky Norgie git! This is the first step on the way to the power shift to beat all power shifts, and ultimately World domination.

Pinky and the Brain on the royal blue Mersey.

Didn’t all their cunning plans fail miserably? 

3 hours ago, Strontium said:

There has to be some comedy mileage in the fact that they're being bought by someone with the same surname as the guy who directed The Exorcist.

My heads spinning so much I fear it’s going to fall off.