Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 995 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Yet another quality addition to the Everton pantheon of shit videos. Love the bit at 0:31 where it looks like Walcott is thinking "what the fuck have I done coming here"

Hahaha that's fucking funny. I love their videos. What's this "attack attack attack" shit?

Yet another quality addition to the Everton pantheon of shit videos.  Love the bit at 0:31 where it looks like Walcott is thinking "what the fuck have I done coming here"

Next season though eh lads...

That voiceover isn't even a Scouser. It's someone trying to put on a Scouse accent.

"Brand new share't!"

They are still marketing themselves as a local religious cult, and like most religious cults, getting them to explain what they are and why they matter only brings about a diatribe about what non-followers are/aren't doing rather than accentuating any positives about themselves.

Attack attack attack? This is a side that sat camped in their own 18-yard box in 3 games against the side they hate most.

"Tom Davies stood out with his choice of outfit at Everton's end of season awards on Tuesday"

Dear god..

4BBEAA2400000578-0-image-a-71_1525210955

"unusual outfit with a pair of brown loafers and no socks"

4BBEA9F100000578-0-image-a-73_1525210961

Dear god..

4BBEAA2400000578-0-image-a-71_1525210955

4BBEA9F100000578-0-image-a-73_1525210961

Is that a human? Or the winner of crufts, shaved, crammed into an ill fitting suit and taught to walk on its hind legs?
  • Upvote 1

Spare a though for our Blue friends today. Must be a bad time for them at the moment. After the season they’ve had. They have Fat Sam as manager and we’re 5-2 after 1 leg of the Semis of the Champions League. It must be really fucking shit being one of them. I suppose they’ve always got their class and dignity to get them through times like this though.......................

• Upvote 1