You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Had a little look over on GOT earlier.

It is quite amusing there is a thread about 'Happy Clappers v Sam Out' and discussion on there went on about how 'old fellas have seen them win loads' and 'the lot' and they are content having seen it all...

Just where is this 'loads' and the 'lot' they claim to have won.

They have NEVER won the European Cup or The UEFA or the League Cup for starters.

Post war they have won the grand total of 8 trophies.

8 trophies in 73 years...hardly a fucking dynasty is it - and one of those was the now defunct junior european pot.

The mental gymnastics trying to convince themselves that Sam isn't staying is incredible.

*Sam talks about his discussion with Farhad about pre-season, when we're back, outgoing transfers etc.*

Journo: "So you're all on board together and looking forward to next year?"

Sam: "Didn't I just say that?" *laughs*

Journo: "Just for the sake of clarification"

Sam: "For clarification, yes".

Half of them are desperate to believe that Sam was speaking in riddles to avoid saying he was leaving.

They hate us and the only thing that combats hate is love. I'm going to get one as a pet.

And here he is - This is Billy from Runcorn sporting his Saturday night best in Helston a few months ago.

He had this made specially and you can imagine the anticipation and pride he had when getting ready to go out. The local ladies were all mesmerised and stopped him all evening to comment on his sartorial elegance and to enquire as to where one might find such classy attire

IMG_20170929_204302_1.jpg

There is another Evertonian resident in Helston, equally bitter, a little more eloquent, but it only takes a minute or two for the mask to slip.

Now, the locals in the pub called him "scouse" but having spoken to him it was quite apparent to me he has a north wales accent that he tries to scouse up.  Anyway, after a few quiet words around the pub, I get great amusement seeing him splutter when being called "taffy"

Seen some fella about 70 wandering round Lanzarote with a cheap blue t shirt with "I'd rather walk alone" on looking for a reaction off anyone. Walked past about 3 liverpool fans with home shirts on and none batted an eyelid.

He heard my accent and was dying to come up to me to talk about footy but I didn't make eye contact. I bet he spent most of the holiday walking round in it hoping to wind one redshite up so he could go home and tell people in the pub about it. And probably make up a story about twatting a Kopite for playing Ring of Fire or YNWA.