You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Good morning campers, here's a couple of pearlers from GOT this morning.  Have addressed some errors in them as well.  Their heads have gone.

1. "How have the roma fans been charged already? I haven't heard of anyone being charged for the assault on the city bus which started this whole sharade. "

2. "It’s sickening, these fckers use hillsbrough as a stick to beat away any criticism they get. It’s like a sick get out of jail card . The media can’t say anything negative, the police are petrified to police them like they do any other club . Hillsbrough was a tragedy and with the government and police cover up all those years later was despicable and I feel for the families of the 96 and the fans mentally scarred by what happened that day . 

But all these other incidents are separate from that and it’s quite a rap sheet 

Munich songs at SOS functions on stage (CITATION NEEDED)

Fighting with Sevilla in basle

Athens, robbing off there own , bunking in ( the fcking irony) fighting there own

Constantly robbing there own with fake tickets and over priced tickets and it’s touts but plenty of ordinary kopites do it I know this for a fact (CITATION NEEDED) and they are proud of it . 

The mocking of carsleys disabled kid (CITATION NEEDED)

The fella doing monkey impersonations . 

Heysel and the lack of an apology for 20 years and only then did they do it so there own fans visit to Turin would be safer. 

Ambulance rocking of an injured player (PLAYER CONFIRMED THIS DID NOT OCCUR)

Condoning racism and defending it with Suárez including there own players 

The abuse of a race victim in Evra 

The attacking of a coach v Man City 

Open public order v city and Roma encouraged by the club to intimidate the opposition 

Death threats to various people who speak out about them (CITATION NEEDED)

Constantly accusing us of mocking hillsbrough at derbys and spitting on the memorial without any proof in the age of mobile phones .

Digging up tweets of a 14 year old 

I could add more

We have our own rap sheet but you’ll never hear us defending it . Every club has issues but they refuse to admit or condone anything .

They control the football media too . (WE ARE THE JEWS OF FOOTBALL)

They call us bitter but if I’m honest I’m used to them winning stuff, it hurts but it’s part and parcel of life . The reason I despise them is the shameless deluded attitude they have . And they know they are untouchable in that aspect. 

Always the victim even when they are wrong .

"
  • Upvote 1

Funny they missed the 3 fellas getting charged in the lower gwladys recently. Funny they gloss over the 12 year old lad shouting racist comments at a game and his Dad just laughing and looking smug. As to how those Roma lads were charged so quickly one there was filmed evidence of them doing the attack they were quickly caught by the police three they were foreign nationals so were held to stop them skipping back to Italy.

1. "How have the roma fans been charged already? I haven't heard of anyone being charged for the assault on the city bus which started this whole sharade. "

2. "It’s sickening, these fckers use hillsbrough as a stick to beat away any criticism they get. It’s like a sick get out of jail card . The media can’t say anything negative, the police are petrified to police them like they do any other club . Hillsbrough was a tragedy and with the government and police cover up all those years later was despicable and I feel for the families of the 96 and the fans mentally scarred by what happened that day . 

But all these other incidents are separate from that and it’s quite a rap sheet 

Munich songs at SOS functions on stage (CITATION NEEDED)

Fighting with Sevilla in basle

Athens, robbing off there own , bunking in ( the fcking irony) fighting there own

Constantly robbing there own with fake tickets and over priced tickets and it’s touts but plenty of ordinary kopites do it I know this for a fact (CITATION NEEDED) and they are proud of it . 

The mocking of carsleys disabled kid (CITATION NEEDED)

The fella doing monkey impersonations . 

Heysel and the lack of an apology for 20 years and only then did they do it so there own fans visit to Turin would be safer. 

Ambulance rocking of an injured player (PLAYER CONFIRMED THIS DID NOT OCCUR)

Condoning racism and defending it with Suárez including there own players 

The abuse of a race victim in Evra 

The attacking of a coach v Man City 

Open public order v city and Roma encouraged by the club to intimidate the opposition 

Death threats to various people who speak out about them (CITATION NEEDED)

Constantly accusing us of mocking hillsbrough at derbys and spitting on the memorial without any proof in the age of mobile phones .

Digging up tweets of a 14 year old 

I could add more

We have our own rap sheet but you’ll never hear us defending it . Every club has issues but they refuse to admit or condone anything .

They control the football media too . (WE ARE THE JEWS OF FOOTBALL)

They call us bitter but if I’m honest I’m used to them winning stuff, it hurts but it’s part and parcel of life . The reason I despise them is the shameless deluded attitude they have . And they know they are untouchable in that aspect. 

Always the victim even when they are wrong .

jz2bj.gif

• Upvote 2

They are looking forward really to what might be their biggest night in years if we make the European Cup Final and it is v Real Madrid.

The Brick will have Ronaldo posters up and they'll invite their Manc overlords over to help them sing Ronaldo songs/celebrate winning 'The redshite lost in the final to Ronaldo cup'

Heady days for them.

I'm really starting to warm to him now. From The Guardian:

Allardyce drew comparisons between his coaching style and that of Diego Simeone at Atlético Madrid. “Entertainment is the [mastering] of defence in Europe - Simeone,” he said. “He’s called the master of defence. I’m called defensive and negative. We’ve not only achieved the goal [of staying up], we’ve played some extremely entertaining games.”

• Upvote 1