You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

This takes the biscuit for laughable pathetic bitter crying....from bluemoon.

I'd love to meet the beaut who wrote this shite and offer the crying quim a tissue to dry his eyes with:

Some beaut going by the name of "Barry Conlons wig" wrote this special piece of comedy genius in reply to a Liverpool fan over there who offered an apology about over the bus welcome idiots lashing cans etc.

What a whopper...enjoy.

"you can stick your fucking apology up your bin dipping arse, I couldn't give a flying fuck for you or your dole queue dwelling mates, take your candle dimmed visor off, stop your klopp quoting and waving your innocent arms in the air and prepare to be met with retribution, I have always hated scousers mainly because I chose to, I can't fucking stand anyone of you and Wednesday night just summed up why, your vermin of the lowest level, always have been and always will although this time I'm prepared to take my own action, I promise you this, if there is a single scouser near me in my stand at my beloved club then I will be the one that sniffs you out and will quite happily be responsible for my behaviour, you wont like it I promise and if I lose my season ticket so be it, I'm fucking ready."

Bet he is from Wigan, the wanker.

Magnificent from SteveO. Sigurdson really is the better player. Stats don’t lie. Sigurdson as a surprise contender for Player of the Year?

Was never that keen on Iceland coming here really, especially for that price. But he's performed better than it's being portrayed. He's just the escape goat.

Let's have looks at some facts and figures for even greater clarity.

Siggy's passing is over 80% (if this includes free kicks then it's even more impressive).

Salah's is languishing in the low 70s.

Key passes per game are 1.7 for Siggy and 1.5 for Speedy Mo.

Not because Mo is trying adventurous balls either, both attempt less than one long ball per game.

When you factor in the fact Salah is a 'pace player' this allows him to receive the ball in space, making him far less likely tobe instantly crowded out, making Iceland's stats look better in comparison.

Siggy is dispossessed 0.9 times a game, The Egyptian is dispossessed two and a half times that amount (2.3pg).

Siggy mis-controls the ball just 1.1 times a game. Salah mis-controls it an astonishing 3.2 times a game. Again the fact Iceland is receiving the ball in tighter spots than the pace merchant is quite telling.

I knew what i was seeing but very gratifying having incontrovertible facts to verify it.

Steve0, 4 minutes ago Report#101230Like+ QuoteReply

Magnificent from SteveO. Sigurdson really is the better player. Stats don’t lie. Sigurdson as a surprise contender for Player of the Year?

Was never that keen on Iceland coming here really, especially for that price. But he's performed better than it's being portrayed. He's just the escape goat.

Siggy's passing is over 80% (if this includes free kicks then it's even more impressive).

Not because Mo is trying adventurous balls either, both attempt less than one long ball per game.

When you factor in the fact Salah is a 'pace player' this allows him to receive the ball in space, making him far less likely tobe instantly crowded out, making Iceland's stats look better in comparison.

Siggy is dispossessed 0.9 times a game, The Egyptian is dispossessed two and a half times that amount (2.3pg).

Siggy mis-controls the ball just 1.1 times a game. Salah mis-controls it an astonishing 3.2 times a game. Again the fact Iceland is receiving the ball in tighter spots than the pace merchant is quite telling.

I knew what i was seeing but very gratifying having incontrovertible facts to verify it.

Nah, not having it - that's a deep cover red on a wind up.

No one is that stupid/blinkered.

That’s a red on a wind up.