Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 955 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Rumours are he has been genuinely ill and that he doesn't see eye-to-eye with Moshiri. Apparently didn't want Allardyce but Moshiri called it.

A blue mate of mine claims Kenwright is walking away.

Aye, strong rumours he is going by the end of this month.

Can't say I blame him...the game has moved away from the likes of him having stewardship of Premier League Clubs.

A sad day, as he always come across as a decent guy,who helped  steer the club through poor financial years,and become a beacon in Community work and looking after ex players. Just a pity he didn't have a trophy to show for it.

• Upvote 3

I like Kenwright. It’s easy to take the piss, and he does ham it up a bit. But he obviously cares about the club and the fans, and he’s always been spot on with Hillsborough stuff.

He’s the type of friendly rival Everton should be.

• Upvote 6

Just seen a man in his 50s cheer Matic's goal going in on the news in the breakroom.  10 points to Slytherin for anyone who can guess what his ring tone is and how loud he has it?

• Upvote 1

Can't say I blame him...the game has moved away from the likes of him having stewardship of Premier League Clubs.

A sad day, as he always come across as a decent guy,who helped  steer the club through poor financial years,and become a beacon in Community work and looking after ex players. Just a pity he didn't have a trophy to show for it.

You may think he is decent, but under his ownership the amount of propaganda and anti LFC slogans put out by Everton has been apalling.

He has contributed massively to the bad blood that exists between us. I know he has done some good things over Hillborough, but the younger generation of blues don't care about that, they use it a stick to beat us with.

His time is well up, and I'll be glad when he's gone because he's not the gentle ,friendly person a that he likes to portray to the media. His deep hatred of us has coursed through the veins of everyone connected to Everton and the city is a lot worse because of it.

A sad day, as he always come across as a decent guy,who helped steer the club through poor financial years,and become a beacon in Community work and looking after ex players. Just a pity he didn't have a trophy to show for it.

Is he ill PD? There have been plenty of rumours, but Liverpool is a big village so there's always rumours.

He's probably got him confused with Craig David.

Nil Kes Nisi Proper Bo I Tell Thee.

• Upvote 1

Judging by the ages and general fitness of most of the people I see in the ground , I can't see many performing cartwheels however well our financial accounts look.

Is he ill PD? There have been plenty of rumours, but Liverpool is a big village so there's always rumours.

He was ill a couple of years ago, but seemed to make a good recovery. I think he is just tired of it all, has finally got an investor in and probably feels he wants out now.Only my opinion like.

SteveO and Davek are writing off Naby Keita as shite.

We know how this plays out.

When is SteveO putting up the stats to prove this

Virtually a guaranteed seal of excellence.

When is SteveO putting up the stats to prove this

He's busy watching every game Keita has ever played in to see what he can discount.

Red Bull must be laughing their cocks off, looks like we’ve been sold another dud. Fuck.

Davek

New

Anyone kept an eye on Keita at Leipzig this season? I've watched him a few times and he has all the hallmarks of a Koeman signing. I cant believe they've thrown £48M at that lad. Liverpool have been sold a pup. He seems to take an age carrying the ball from midfield to attack and he'll be slaughtered in the PL for needing the space and time afforded him over there. Obviously the erratic Can will go and he'll take his place, so they wont notice the difference too much. But they really should be looking for better than him. This is a cautionary tale in not buying a season in advance.

Steve0

Might be the pressure, knowing he's going to be scrutinised but the bits I've seen of him he's looked mediocre to say the least.

If such esteemed judges of a player, particularly in how they called how good Sandro, Klaasen and Keane would be for Everton before even kicking a ball for them, have now written off Keita, well that's me totally convinced that he'll be shite.

They know what they're talking about do Dave and Steve.