Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

They just said on Corrie that Phelan is a blue.

Fucking says it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fucking knew it.

Fucking knew it.

Was it ever in doubt? Middle aged, bald, overly aggressive. Manc lover. They hid the z-cars ringtone & heart & soul car window sticker to not give it away too easily.

They just said on Corrie that Phelan is a blue.

Fucking says it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Made me laugh, then he said something about Rush in derbies giving him nightmares!!

Was it ever in doubt? Middle aged, bald, overly aggressive. Manc lover. They hid the z-cars ringtone & heart & soul car window sticker to not give it away too easily.

Poor old Eileen definitely heading for a backhander.

• Upvote 2

Hang on, these bellends bought Sandro in the summer and hailed him as a goalscoring phenomenon, and in the same season they're loaning him back to Spain??

Aye.

And Klaasen is off to Napoli. They're just going for match fitness and will be boss for Everton next season.

Kopites heads are falling off everywhere because Napoli and Sevilla are Usmanov's feeder clubs and that Everton can spend millions on the best young players and have the luxury of loaning them out until they're good enough.

• Upvote 1

Napoli were looking to sign Davy Klaassen on loan but have opted out of doing so once they realised the player was cup-tied for the Europa League. Easy mistake to make really as one always assumes that Everton AREN'T in Europe.

• Upvote 4

Napoli were looking to sign Davy Klaassen on loan but have opted out of doing so once they realised the player was cup-tied for the Europa League. Easy mistake to make really as one always assumes that Everton AREN'T in Europe.

I didn't realise I'd left out this bit:

Napoli Klaassen Nisi Cup-tied.