You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

No wonder Liverpool is streets behind Manchester when it comes to attracting investment in the city. Imagine any foreign business coming to meet this fat prick?. He is more like the manager of a shit old boozer that buys it's ale from the cash and carry.

You've only got to look at his spat with the Chinese investors who've lost millions in the collapsed New Chinatown fiasco.

Unlucky McCarthy, bad one that. Hope he recovers and comes back.

Rondon gutted and crying. He was shooting, McCarthy got in there a fraction of a second ahead of him, then his full force kicked through his planted leg and that was that. Bad one.

If some divvy fans are having a laugh on Twitter about it that reflects poorly on them, not Liverpool Football Club.

Unlucky McCarthy, bad one that. Hope he recovers and comes back.

Rondon gutted and crying. He was shooting, McCarthy got in there a fraction of a second ahead of him, then his full force kicked through his planted leg and that was that. Bad one.

If some divvy fans are having a laugh on Twitter about it that reflects poorly on them, not Liverpool Football Club.

Didn't see the incident but that McCarthy lad was either going to injure himself or somebody else the way he carries on in most games. I don't wish the lad ill but he's not good enough to play at the top level and is dangerous too.

Didn't see the incident but that McCarthy lad was either going to injure himself or somebody else the way he carries on in most games. I don't wish the lad ill but he's not good enough to play at the top level and is dangerous too.

No, not having that, Vlad.  A poor comment (a couched "what goes around comes around").

He is full-blooded and a committed, combative player.  Liverpool have had many, many players like this over the years.

I was fuming with him in the FA Cup game as much as anyone, but he wasn't nasty, just trying to win the game for Everton.

I feel gutted for him.

• Upvote 3

I don't know, I feel bad for him, but most people I know have broken bones at some point, and most of them weren't millionaires doing their dream job, so... perspective?

He may never play football again. Taking away anyone's dream job no matter how much money they make because they physically can't, well that sucks.

• Upvote 1

I don't know, I feel bad for him, but most people I know have broken bones at some point, and most of them weren't millionaires doing their dream job, so... perspective?

I get that.

He'll get paid in full and the best treatment you could possibly wish for.

Hope he recovers and plays again

Apparently Walcott said he got chills when he stepped out at Woodison. Someone should have warned him that it's cold up North in January. I wonder did he get chills when they were booed off at the end?

That antique underground heating finally packed up?