You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Considering the recent Panorama programme on Moshiri, you do wonder if Joe was wise to take the moral high ground with the FA!

And, pretty sure the Tories will delight in pointing out the costs involved next time austerity is brought up. I really don't mind the bias, nor going out of his way to help the shite. It is his studity that really grates.

The council aren't directly funding the stadium are they?

They're borrowing the dosh for Everton acting as guarantors and charging Everton more than it costs them, so are in effect making the council money.

Think thats how it works

Elstone said at the AGM that 2/3 will be funded by the council.

They're borrowing the dosh for Everton acting as guarantors and charging Everton more than it costs them, so are in effect making the council money.

Think thats how it works

Think thats how it works

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/new-everton-stadium-latest-bramley-14133652

The chief executive added: “We are however confident that around two-thirds of what we need will be supported by Liverpool City Council in an arrangement that generates not only a very healthy financial return for the Council, but most importantly, kick-starts a scheme that will provide significant numbers of new jobs, houses and new business.

“It is important that we thank the Mayor and his colleagues for their commitment to the project over the past 12 months.”

An actual quote from their AGM...

Moshiri “if I tell you what we offered Lukaku you wouldn’t believe me. His agent came to finch farm to sign contract then Lukaku phones his mother” and there was a pilgrimage to Africa and some sort of voodoo that says he had to sign for Chelsea. “What can you do?”

Fucking hell.

Moshiri “if I tell you what we offered Lukaku you wouldn’t believe me. His agent came to finch farm to sign contract then Lukaku phones his mother” and there was a pilgrimage to Africa and some sort of voodoo that says he had to sign for Chelsea. “What can you do?”

Fucking hell.

IfithadnthavebeenforBaronSamedi...

IMG0090.png

• Upvote 1

Fucking hell.

You sign for the mancs. 

Fucking hell.

But he signed for Manchester United. Am I missing something.

FM on Jim White: “He is a friend of mine. He calls me late at night and he gets something out of me. They are conversations between two friends and they shouldn’t appear on Sky or Twitter. It won’t be happening again.”

*heavy breathing*

“What you wearing Moshi baby?”