You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Alan Partridge on the death of Forbes McAllister live on his show,

‘I always say there were two victims that day, me because of everything I went through, but also Forbes McAllister is a victim in a way, because of course he died.’

This comes to mind when I hear Everton fans talk about Heysel.

They were on Twitter over the weekend claiming that the fact that we didn’t like their stickers, which could only be calculated to offend, is evidence that we are indeed offended by everything.

I have a fair few Everton mates and cousins - all sound on their own, but put them in a group with a few hundred other blues and I’m afraid this shit would come out, at least for those under the age of 40.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go and show them this mate. No doubt they'll make out he's a Kopite that has infiltrated their end though.

https://twitter.com/DaveStanno/status/949802089168949248

Two points here.

1. Clear evidence there and I note the lad who asked for proof hasn't responded to the tweet

2. Everyone on that picture looks like they haven't got a GCSE between them

Two points here.

1. Clear evidence there and I note the lad who asked for proof hasn't responded to the tweet

2. Everyone on that picture looks like they haven't got a GCSE between them

Or anything below that. Nil SATs Nisi Education.

• Upvote 4

So am car sharing with work bloo now our company has moved.  Was my turn to drive today.  Took until the Speke Boulevard for football to come up and it was "What do you think of Coutinho then, rat isn't he?"

I said "Well we've shown we can win bread and butter games without him so think it's a great deal"

Official line is that the split second that you couldn't see Bobby's mouth is when the alleged racist slur happened.  Despite pictures to the contrary no-one did wall pushing gestures it was just badly timed photos (really).

Never a penalty but the one in the league was because there was a clear motion of pushing from Lovren's arms whereas Holgate just had his arms static either side of Lallana,  They should've had a penalty in the second half when Niasse was fouled (can't remember this happening) and despite Pickford being the best young keeper in England everyone makes mistakes. 

• Upvote 5

So am car sharing with work bloo now our company has moved.  Was my turn to drive today.  Took until the Speke Boulevard for football to come up and it was "What do you think of Coutinho then, rat isn't he?"

I said "Well we've shown we can win bread and butter games without him so think it's a great deal"

Official line is that the split second that you couldn't see Bobby's mouth is when the alleged racist slur happened.  Despite pictures to the contrary no-one did wall pushing gestures it was just badly timed photos (really).

Never a penalty but the one in the league was because there was a clear motion of pushing from Lovren's arms whereas Holgate just had his arms static either side of Lallana,  They should've had a penalty in the second half when Niasse was fouled (can't remember this happening) and despite Pickford being the best young keeper in England everyone makes mistakes. 

Happy car sharing.

so am car sharing with work bloo now our company has moved.  Was my turn to drive today.  Took until the Speke Boulevard for football to come up and it was "What do you think of Coutinho then, rat isn't he?"

7937dfe868d8109344635236a2b43b3b.gif

• Upvote 1

"I guess that makes Ross Barkley one-tenth of a rat."

BOST_000000010943500.JPG

• Upvote 2

Apparently always the victims isn’t about Hillsborough and were using it to score points against them now

I've heard the very same words come from the Milltown vermin.

The final nail in the coffin of the "friendly Derby" for me was the night at the pit 2001 when the silence for Hillsborough was ruined by a minority of their shitbags shouting out "what about heysel"

That moment sealed it for me. Gary Mac's winner that night was celebrated with such a potent mix of joy and angry 'fucking have some of that you bastards' feeling behind it - that was it then.

Felt nothing but contempt towards them since, and I've got a few blue family members...even with them I refuse to talk football because it will end up in a row and I've not got the time for their whinging and whining about how all of their poxy club's misfortunes are somehow our fault.

No fucking time for that lot anymore. Done.

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

I hope you piss in his coffee. 

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/joe-anderson-writing-fa-ross-14125852

Believes in the highest levels of probity. Maureenesque in his hypocrisy.

“I have written the letter as a football fan and as an Everton fan - but in the letter I do mention my role in public life - because I am someone who believes in the Nolan Principles.”

The Nolan Principles are a set of standards agreed for how those in public life should act, including selflessness, integrity, objectivity, openness, dancing, romancing and giving it all tonight. .

• Upvote 4