You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Guest Pistonbroke

It's serendipitous that the three closest witnesses are one Red, one Blue and one neutral. If all three say that they heard nothing racist, it makes it difficult for a conspiracy theory to gain any traction.

Not in Blue land. 

It's serendipitous that the three closest witnesses are one Red, one Blue and one neutral. If all three say that they heard nothing racist, it makes it difficult for a conspiracy theory to gain any traction.

Seem to have a lot of faith in that the blue witness will tell a version that supports Bobby.

Guest Pistonbroke

Seem to have a lot of faith in that the blue witness will tell a version that supports Bobby.

If Kenny did go onto say he heard a racist comment any Lawyer representative would rip it apart. Why didn't you react in the same way as Holgate? Why didn't you point it out to the referee the second you heard it? I doubt Kenny is stupid enough to be folly of some hatchet job to save Holgate's blushes. 

If Kenny did go onto say he heard a racist comment any Lawyer representative would rip it apart. Why didn't you react in the same way as Holgate? Why didn't you point it out to the referee the second you heard it? I doubt Kenny is stupid enough to be folly of some hatchet job to save Holgate's blushes. 

One would hope so.

I was in kg of the Kenny stand there was a group of them doing that shit all night and the victims song got an airing. I saw a copper going over to one fella and having a word with him ,about the gestures, but it didn't stop him.

They are a horrible bunch ,no doubt,which made the winner so much sweeter.

The way they celebrated getting corners, fucking hell, what a bunch, ha,ha.

How did no stewards or police get hurt when they scored i'll never no. If they ever win a game at Anfield I dread to think what they'll be like.

Shite like that is just one reason alone why I never want those bastards to win so much as a raffle. Still decent Blues in their support but they are fast becoming the minority. The ever growing majority are a pack of bitter, rabid scumbag cunts.

Fuck them.

I mean if there's one or two of those stickers, you can put it down to some isolated cuntery, couple of scallies thinking they are funny or whatever.

1c615975512b0c182d96b6f3fa2eab5e.jpg

Bitter and twisted - purely that. They can put them on Barnsley's and Brentford's red seats if they really need to as football might not be the same for them if they go down.

FC Moral High Ground

Using 39 deaths to score points. Beneath contempt. You bitter twisted fucks are lower than snakes. The kind of thing I'd come to expect from those vermin up the M62 but then I forget, you contemptible shit stains do everything possible to try and cosy up to them, from laying on spreads in the Brick to your shit team's parting their arse cheeks whenever your second team comes to town.

Fuck off. The day you cunts get relegated can't come soon enough, when it comes I pray you never return.

• Upvote 3

They're wittering on on GOT about wanting proof that some of their fans make gestures related to Hillsborough.

What standard of proof do they require? Balance of probabilities? Beyond all reasonable doubt? A reasonable likelihood? Or, the it's about a Liverpool player so hearsay from a taxi driver will do standard?

Bad mutants.

Fucking hell that would be brilliant. If they did us blue we would laugh it off. If we turned their forum red the homicide rates would sky rocket.

Correct, the TLW mobile skin is already blue, and precisely zero fucks are given by any of us.

To be honest I always took the 'He ain't heavy' stuff with a pinch of salt. It's bullshit from most of them I find. The bile and spite they spit at our club is right up there with the mancs.

I put quite a bit of the blame on Moyes for it too, with all the people's club shite he used to cover up his own flaws and get them behind him. That's always worked with them though, 'big dunc' being widely lauded as one of their greatest ever players despite mostly either being crocked or being sent off just because he had some everton tats, or the embarrassing way they re-embraced Rooney. They fall for it though because they're simpletons.

• Upvote 1

They havent got an original thought in their minds. All you ever get is "Norwegians" off them and te same tired old soundbites.

They turned their backs on the YNWA the other night copying off Juventus fans doing it when we held up the friendship banner in 2005. Bit pointless really as you can still hear the song all around the ground when you turn your back.

• Upvote 2

The justice for the 39 thing winds me up. Because what justice do they want exactly? Liverpool (and English teams) were banned from Europe, the stadium was torn down Liverpool fans were charged with manslaughter (I think local police chiefs were as well)

It's a petty attempt to use people's death to give them a moral superiority over a game and also the use of the word "justice" is clearly a dig at our fans for actually trying to get justice.

The justice for the 39 thing winds me up. Because what justice do they want exactly? Liverpool (and English teams) were banned from Europe, the stadium was torn down Liverpool fans were charged with manslaughter (I think local police chiefs were as well)

It's a petty attempt to use people's death to give them a moral superiority over a game and also the use of the word "justice" is clearly a dig at our fans for actually trying to get justice.

"Justice" which within the city would have been for families who have allegiances to both teams.