You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

I can’t get my head round why anyone of our fans would want them to do well after the way they’ve behaved to us since the mancs started winning leagues.

I won’t be happy until they drop down the divisions or go bust.

My dad's a blue, so I feel a bit sorry for him sometimes.

Would be good if we could have some proper football banter, at the moment it just feels like bullying.

• Upvote 1

The Manchester derby never had the same friendly feeling as ours did but since the mid 80's I would say our derby is on a par with them for hatred. There are still decent blues about but as I have said their hard core of anything but Liverpool type fans gets bigger by the year even if their overall support size is not growing.

• Upvote 1

Wool on both counts I reckon. Looks like a wool Harrington to me, possibly vintage to boot considering the pattern. It's a little bit moddish, northern soul, I like it, so shoot me (don't shoot me).

I have two wool harringtons, both boss, but I wouldn't wear that. It's not a harrington though going from the cuffs and the lining.

Anyone got that picture of one of their mutants doing a face crushing gesture?

That twat needs hunting down and given a quiet bit of re-education down a dark alley.

I was in kg of the Kenny stand there was a group of them doing that shit all night and the victims song got an airing. I saw a copper going over to one fella and having a word with him ,about the gestures, but it didn't stop him.

They are a horrible bunch ,no doubt,which made the winner so much sweeter.

The way they celebrated getting corners, fucking hell, what a bunch, ha,ha.

How did no stewards or police get hurt when they scored i'll never no. If they ever win a game at Anfield  I dread to think what they'll be like.

Blue mates all convinced that Kenny's head has hidden the moment that Firmino says the N word, not that the ref wouldn't of heard(he's it bottling apparently and will cower to FA) if so, but yep, its a Liverpool conspiracy and its a disgrace. 

They don't want to talk about the match, just that incident, surprisingly enough. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Blue mates all convinced that Kenny's head has hidden the moment that Firmino says the N word, not that the ref wouldn't of heard(he's it bottling apparently and will cower to FA) if so, but yep, its a Liverpool conspiracy and its a disgrace. 

They don't want to talk about the match, just that incident, surprisingly enough. 

Kenny's head doesn't once get in the way of proceedings. Plus Robertson and Lallana were just as close as him. 

Kenny's head doesn't once get in the way of proceedings. Plus Robertson and Lallana were just as close as him. 

Sad to say that rational point is not washing.

We're all in on it and Holgate is going to be made out to be the bad guy in all of this, when he was the one racially abused. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Sad to say that rational point is not washing.

We're all in on it and Holgate is going to be made out to be the bad guy in all of this, when he was the one racially abused. 

It is how the bitters think, win win in their eyes, regardless of any actual evidence. Holgate could come out himself and say that he misheard things and that Kenny, the Ref, Lallana and Robertson told him so, they'd just say he has been got at. 

All logic says it is bollocks. If the ref heard it and then bottled it, it would have been impossible for him to not react instinctively. No player around the incident or the ref changed expression or turned their head towards Bobby. 

Logic is either;

It did not happen

They did not understand the racist phrase Bobby said in his native tongue, but Holgate did

All the people around Bobby are so use to racist terms being used that they did not react in any way shape or form

I definitely saw Firmino pull a copy of Romper Stomper out of his shorts and tell Holgate that it's his favourite movie, especially all the most racist bits.

That second when Firmino's face is hidden from the camera is definitely enough time for him to sing a couple of verses of the Horst Wessel song.

All logic says it is bollocks. If the ref heard it and then bottled it, it would have been impossible for him to not react instinctively. No player around the incident or the ref changed expression or turned their head towards Bobby.

Logic is either;

It did not happen

They did not understand the racist phrase Bobby said in his native tongue, but Holgate did

All the people around Bobby are so use to racist terms being used that they did not react in any way shape or form

It's serendipitous that the three closest witnesses are one Red, one Blue and one neutral. If all three say that they heard nothing racist, it makes it difficult for a conspiracy theory to gain any traction.

It is how the bitters think, win win in their eyes, regardless of any actual evidence. Holgate could come out himself and say that he misheard things and that Kenny, the Ref, Lallana and Robertson told him so, they'd just say he has been got at. 

If ever there was or is a fanbase that thinks they are always hard done by and are the victims of not just circumstance but dastardly doings, it is they.  

• Upvote 1