You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

We should give him a great ovation. It is right to.

Both Sams got a decent enough reception at Goodison Yesterday, and I think this says positive things about the city of Liverpool.

Footy should unite us. We have so much more in common with the blues than that which sets us apart. 

That said, I hope we batter them 5-0 in the derby.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

This myth that the lard bucket has a good record against us does my head in. It's just not true.

Yep, in 26 matches he has won 5, drawn 6 and lost 15. 

For somebody who's never been in charge of either Mancs, Chelsea, Arse or Spuds against us that is a good record!

We were laughing at him going to Palace last season, what was the score in his one game in charge against us?

Mate, have a day off.

I'd say we should take the three points, should. It's getting through it without injuries that concerns me, last year we lost Mané and the year before Origi. Who will the shithouses target this year? Barkley himself was on a one man mission to crock as many of our players as possible last time.

You only have to take out one of our players to become a legend over there, the bar is very low. A decent ref please (does one exist) and let's get this shit fixture done and won and out of the way. 

Last I looked they were 10/1 for the win and 6/1 for the draw, bookies do get things wrong though.

We should cheer Sammy to the rafters during the derby, singing his name every time he so much as stands up or shouts anything.

We should do so with increased gusto even if he ran on the pitch and scored their winner, let alone celebrated a goal against us.

It would make them fucking rabid and they know it.  They're so bitter it would spoil even those rare occasions the sun threatens to momentarily peek through their permanent thundercloud. 

It'd be like Farage spotting a black face among the groom's family at his daughter's wedding, just as he was raising a toast.

• Upvote 9

We should cheer Sammy to the rafters during the derby, singing his name every time he so much as stands up or shouts anything.

We should do so with increased gusto even if he ran on the pitch and scored their winner, let alone celebrated a goal against us.

It would make them fucking rabid and they know it. They're so bitter it would spoil even those rare occasions the sun threatens to momentarily peek through their permanent thundercloud. It'd be like Farage spotting a black face among the groom's family at his daughter's wedding just as he was raising a toast.

Defo!