You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

My point was he's on a hiding to nothing from bluenoses,especially if things dont go well. I couldn't care less where he works because hes not one of our 'heroes'.

That said how many of us would go to see him in one of his after dinner appearances now.

Modern rivalry might be shite but it exists and you cant just expect everything to be ok.

Ask Michael Owen

I'm not into those after dinner things, but if I was, Sammy Lee working for Everton wouldn't put me off. Modern-day Liverpool-Everton rivalry is shite but you don't have to partake, you don't have to lower yourself to the level of the utter knobs who have spoilt things. We genuinely had something special, something a little bit different to most, but dicks on both sides, mostly bitter Blues, admittedly, have reduced it to, say, Arsenal-Tottenham-esque nonsense.

• Upvote 3

Saw Sammy Lee at Anfield for our game against Huddersfield.

He must know he's putting himself out to hang working over there. He must know the hatred they have for all things connected to Liverpool FC, and he'll probably never be welcomed back as one of us anymore.

Seems a strange decision to me. All his life he's probably dined out on being part of great Liverpool teams now no one will care.

Yeah, like that cunt Peter Beardsley.  Booooooooooo!

I'm not into those after dinner things, but if I was, Sammy Lee working for Everton wouldn't put me off. Modern-day Liverpool-Everton rivalry is shite but you don't have to partake, you don't have to lower yourself to the level of the utter knobs who have spoilt things. We genuinely had something special, something a little bit different to most, but dicks on both sides, mostly bitter Blues, admittedly, have reduced it to, say, Arsenal-Tottenham-esque nonsense.

This.

Sammy Lee is boss.

• Upvote 1

Can't believe they panicked and have trussed themselves to Allardyce ( Not a pleasant thought )

If an idiot like me can see that they had too good a squad to go down & after 2 wins are now already in 10th but stuck with a £9m 'Fireman Sam' with no interest other than bobbing around mid-table & picking up his bonus.

It seems Kenwright realised all of this but was outshouted by the Iranian Mr Bean.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Huddersfield had more possession than them, plus both teams had about 3 shots on goal, sound like they lucked out, against fucking Huddersfield at home. But hey, I guess their fans are full of fucking positive vibes again, be shit loads of chat about finishing 6th and having a cup run before building starts on their state of the Art bestest stadium ever.

Can't believe they panicked and have trussed themselves to Allardyce ( Not a pleasant thought )

If an idiot like me can see that they had too good a squad to go down & after 2 wins are now already in 10th but stuck with a £9m 'Fireman Sam' with no interest other than bobbing around mid-table & picking up his bonus.

It seems Kenwright realised all of this but was outshouted by the Iranian Mr Bean.

I'm sure I read earlier on the echo (maybe a link shared on here), that originally moshiri didn't want him, and it was Steve Walsh who pushed fat Sam.

Said this to blue mates, that West Ham and Huddersfield are easy win games at home for Everton even though they have been shite themselves. Should have waited until after today when things look rosier rather than panic gettin FS in.Although you could argue his appointment has made the players buck up. Guess we'll never know now.

Heard some blues on radio before being confident about winning next Sunday too,so FS has cheered them all up. He's a miracle worker.

Said this to blue mates, that West Ham and Huddersfield are easy win games at home for Everton even though they have been shite themselves. Should have waited until after today when things look rosier rather than panic gettin FS in.Although you could argue his appointment has made the players buck up. Guess we'll never know now.

Heard some blues on radio before being confident about winning next Sunday too,so FS has cheered them all up. He's a miracle worker.

Their players had completely stopped. I don't think they get that last 6 points if they're still drifting and they've got nothing but unsworth to lead them. As soon as they appointed fat Sam, those players were fighting for their future.

I don't know one red remotely put out that Sammy is with them. Apparently though our fume is great and our heads have fallen off again.

Sweeneytoad

Player Valuation: £225k

"Oh Sammy Lee he's one of our own."

It will make the RS absolutely livid. We should be using it as ammunition. Even better trolling when he jumps up after a Niasse winner.

Yesterday at 6:32 PM

Han, gorgeousgeorgeEFC and AsiaAsia82 like this.

Sweeneytoad

Player Valuation: £225k

"Oh Sammy Lee he's one of our own."

It will make the RS absolutely livid. We should be using it as ammunition. Even better trolling when he jumps up after a Niasse winner.

Yesterday at 6:32 PM

Han, gorgeousgeorgeEFC and AsiaAsia82 like this.

Oh fuck me, I hope they do that. Please make it happen.