Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 853 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fat heads strike was a great connection alright in fairness. He's still got that striking ability but he's no legs

Id stick him in the centre of the midfield. 

I had their game on in the background whilst watching ours on a stream. West Ham were awful, no fight, nothing. They are definitely going down, a half decent manager couldn't turn them around so Moyes has no chance.

Everton? We'll see, they were helped massively tonight but have stopped the bad run and kept a clean sheet.

The Sam effect.

Yep

They have thrown a fortune at him and with the 3 points tonight the table looks a lot better for them. Will be the easiest 6 mill he's ever been bunged. 

I can't believe it. A Blue has just started laughing in my face about their result tonight and them staying up and started going on about the Derby!!!!! Told him we'd still have the last laugh no matter what happens as they'd probably be mid table by Xmas but they will still have the 2 Sams for 18 months. The stupid twats.

I can't believe it. A Blue has just started laughing in my face about their result tonight and them staying up and started going on about the Derby!!!!! Told him we'd still have the last laugh no matter what happens as they'd probably be mid table by Xmas but they will still have the 2 Sams for 18 months. The stupid twats.

Will they ever learn?

They will finish in the top half. I can also see them winning a derby because that cunt is an alehouse cunt that we seem to struggle against. West Ham will stay up if they fuck Moyes off. 

Don't we prefer them to be all upity when the derby rolls around? They have won the "we won by more goals than the red shite" cup tonight also. Our heads will be filling the royal blue Mersey tonight

Just heard an amusing factoid.

Moyes has managed six matches at Goodison since he left, and has lost them all. With a total aggregate score of 12-0.

You don't have to be a shit cunt to be a shit cunt, but he is a shit cunt.

Some cracking shouts about him on twitter:

"I bet Sam Allydice doesn't get out the bath to ave a shit"

"Cant believe Everton are about to heap more shame upon the City of Liverpool by bringing in a manager that tries to order a full english as a starter"

"Everton are on the verge of hiring a man who has absolutely no problem putting brown sauce on his frosties as their manager"

Fuck sake, I've just had a big argument with the missus and now I'm sitting here pissing myself at these.

Some cracking shouts about him on twitter:

"I bet Sam Allydice doesn't get out the bath to ave a shit"

"Cant believe Everton are about to heap more shame upon the City of Liverpool by bringing in a manager that tries to order a full english as a starter"

"Everton are on the verge of hiring a man who has absolutely no problem putting brown sauce on his frosties as their manager"

Fucking hell, excellent stuff.

Moyes was incredibly patronizing to Unsworth with his career advice. Have that. Unsworth short of the required standard but he signs off with a big win.

Credit to Rooney for that goal. The ball was traveling but he hit it sweetly, on a great trajectory - higher would have given the goalie a chance to backpedal and tip it over, and it flew in from miles out. Loads to laugh at with Everton at the moment, but credit where it’s due and that was a very good goal.

They haven’t won a derby in a while so by the law of averages they are due, but then again, we are the better side so we have nothing to fear. Like others have said, hopefully they go into the game with some confidence and try to play. If they do we will hammer them.

All will be good now, a Derby win and Sam and Moshiri will be getting statues next to Dixie.

Inbelivaby mentally ill, lack of self awareness, revisionism masters and twisters of the truth.

Cunts of the highest order. Think it's the majority too as years go by.