Quantcast
*Shakes head* Everton again. - Page 837 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Fugitive

*Shakes head* Everton again.

It's honestly hard to believe that the default response of a large group of human beings to "yous aren't good at football" is "yeah but we aren't murderers".

Think it's probably best for everyone if they just went down at this point. Calm things down a bit. 

• Upvote 1

I wonder how many of their players have a relegation get out clause in their contracts? They clearly don't give a fuck and it is the easiest way to get out of a bad situation whilst keeping wages coming in. 

Makes me laugh though, they cry like fuck when we say 'Everton wives run for their lives'. Claiming we're making light of domestic violence and whatnot. But don't think twice abar branded someone who has never committed a murder before, a murderer. Absolute dickheads they are. Can't stand them.

That reason alone makes me want to see the fuckers go down. Then stay down for a couple of decades.

• Upvote 2

Seeing them go down and seeing the horrible bitter faces of Blues in work after every Championship game would be absolutely magnificent. I work in Wales, there's probably more Man U fans there, but there's a load of Reds, Everton, a few Chelsea and Spurs but the stick off the Blues is the worst after a defeat than any of the other set of fans and most of it isnt good natured either. Not like they have anything to shout about either! They're cunts.plain and simple. I may be small time. I may be as bitter as the bitterest Blue these days, I really am as bad as them now. They have turned me into a monster. Taking more joy than I really should with every passing defeat. Please please please please please make it happen, it would be so sweet. Really looking forward to the Derby just to hear our fans sing 'going down' to them. Reckon it could get nasty.

• Upvote 4

Everton haven't really deserved to win any game they've played this season apart from maybe the European qualifiers. They're absolutely abject and are fortunate not to be in even deeper shit

Hahahahahahahaha.

Some "ITK" on Facey is convinced that a "money is no object" offer has gone in today for Ancelotti.

Bless 'em!

He's spelt Alladyce wrong.

• Upvote 4

What makes me laugh is that they have gone 5 weeks without appointing a manager despite having the perfect opportunity to do so, International breaks which would have given a new manager precious time with the players on the training grounds or on a training camp . I reckon it is because they are looking for a manager who thinks they can do it with the players they have and not getting a lot of money to spend in January. 

What makes me laugh is that they have gone 5 weeks without appointing a manager despite having the perfect opportunity to do so, International breaks which would have given a new manager precious time with the players on the training grounds or on a training camp . I reckon it is because they are looking for a manager who thinks they can do it with the players they have and not getting a lot of money to spend in January. 

I think like us with VVD they only had eyes for Silva and wouldn't accept his employers meant no when they said it.  For them its far more serious midway through the season and the Christmas schedule looming 

I think like us with VVD they only had eyes for Silva and wouldn't accept his employers meant no when they said it.  For them its far more serious midway through the season and the Christmas schedule looming 

Thing is they spent in the summer and have players on high wages who couldn't give a fuck or are past it. They won't be able to shift any of them mate, maybe Barcklay who is injured all the time anyway. They are fucked if they think they'll be splashing the cash in January. 

It's a Grand Old Team nobody wants to manage, the School of Science is struggling to recruit a new Headmaster. Holy Trinty? Holy Travesty. The Peoples Club, a rudderless ship drifting on the Royal Blue Mersey, sails at half mast. It's a shame, after all the crazy optomism, reality bites, like The Dogs of War. SOS Joe Royle.

The funniest moment for me was after the third goal went in and the camera cut to Rhino getting his instructions from the old Dog of War. Embarrassing.

When they return Unsworth to the U23s he'll be suffering from PTSD and will screw all the youths up as well.

• Upvote 1

Thing is if the next appointment goes wrong they have nowhere to turn. Had Unsworth not got the job he would be there for the hopeful new manager bounce late in the season.

It really is shit or bust

That reason alone makes me want to see the fuckers go down. Then stay down for a couple of decades.

I'm getting moist even thinking abar the possibility mate.

Dominic Calvert-Lewin is coming in for a lot of stick. He seems to have gone from 'next big thing' to whipping boy.

And you have to admire Barkley, feigning recovery time and keeping himself out of it until he can possibly escape in January.