You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Can't see Rangnick being tempted back into coaching, nor can I see Red Bull letting him go. He is the most important cog in the RB chain. He's pretty much shaped the whole footballing philosophy of Leipzig and Salzburg on his own, just as he did with Hoffenheim during his coaching days. He's a bit like Bielsa and Juan Manuel Lillo, a better coach of coaches than he is an actual coach, as seen by his influence on Nagelsmann, Hassenhuttl, Schmidt etc... So, the sporting director role suits him perfectly. To be honest, if it wasn't for his overly outspoken demeanour, I would definitely take him in a director role over our lot.

Can't see Rangnick being tempted back into coaching, nor can I see Red Bull letting him go. He is the most important cog in the RB chain. He's pretty much shaped the whole footballing philosophy of Leipzig and Salzburg on his own, just as he did with Hoffenheim during his coaching days. He's a bit like Bielsa and Juan Manuel Lillo, a better coach of coaches than he is an actual coach, as seen by his influence on Nagelsmann, Hassenhuttl, Schmidt etc... So, the sporting director role suits him perfectly. To be honest, if it wasn't for his overly outspoken demeanour, I would definitely take him in a director role over our lot.

They should get Ralf to ring Red Nick instead.

Haha - imagine you get caught shagging behind your Wife's back and your defence is 'i've been silly and selfish'! 

That should smooth it over alright.

Ssssshhhhh don't bring the wife and kids into it. They're brought into it ( wrongly on the kids part ) every time she allows him to keep getting away with it.

As for her stance on the paparazzi I actually understand the dangers of them driving around after her or anyone. That said if she controls the photos herself on Facebook and Instagram there is no problem. Just as well she's the kind of girl who shuns the limelight.

• Upvote 2

A Greggs bacon baguette and an Americano to cheer work bloo up today.  Specifically from my winnings. 

He turned off after 2-1 to watch the NFL he says.  

Hang on, that makes no sense. Atlanta were two up, so is he saying he turned off after Everton scored and got themselves back into contention?

Coleen Rooney says Wayne has made 'silly and selfish mistakes' but she still loves his bank account

Now now she doesn't need his money, she is a millionairre in her own right. She had catalogues banging at her door ( bumping trainees for Wayne ) and TV show offers all before Wayne had made a penny. With his football career and family man persona and her undoubted fashion and charity work it is surely only a matter of time before they're Lord and Lady Croxteth.