You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

It was the Blues second lowest crowd in history for a European game with only the Cup-Winners' Cup first round tie against the Irish students of University College Dublin in 1984 attracting a smaller gate.

Damn, ifitadnerbeinfertheautocupscheme they'd have another first.

On another note, after their famous victory over a premiership team and only their second victory away in Europe EVER! It's been reported that there are some very sore sides (from laughing) on those travelling away fans today as they board the plane home. 

They could be the first ever team to spend £140m to mount a relegation challenge. 

Don't ever change.

When tearful eyes are open wide
They're still to blind to see a change in style
For a little while is only make believe

You're never satisfied so look for something new
There's nothing to hide and nothing Unsy can do

Oh you fools you've got me started

Might ask George to play this for the Derby. 

So you watch your team, they go a goal down. Yet as a supporter you continue to watch, hoping beyond hope. 

They go two down but you continue to support, it's what you do. Pride in the shirt willturn this around. 

You knew it, your team scores, 1-2, the come back is on. This is the game that turns your season around. 

You switch off to watch the NFL.

• Upvote 1

So you watch your team, they go a goal down. Yet as a supporter you continue to watch, hoping beyond hope. 

They go two down but you continue to support, it's what you do. Pride in the shirt willturn this around. 

You knew it, your team scores, 1-2, the come back is on. This is the game that turns your season around. 

You switch off to watch the NFL.

I thought there season had already been turned around after they came back from the dead against the mighty Watford. Seems I was wrong

What strikes me about their managerial search is that you can plainly see both visions of Everton being played out in their search. 

The 'big team' boos are looking to Ancelotti, Simeone and looking to make a statement with all their 'money' - Moshiri clearly wants this to make a big statement. 

The 'realistic' boos are saying Silva, Dyche - even Allardyce to get us out of a hole. Kenwright, Walsh are these. 

So they keep settling on 'Silva' and then at the last minute, making a play for Simeone because he is who they really want, then settling for Dyche until they start making eyes at Ancelotti. 

There is who Everton actually are, and who Everton think they are - we Reds have always known about these two versions as we live with the schizophrenic cunts, but the rest of the country always seemed oblivious to their delusions. Hence the confusion in the national press as to why they haven't appointed a manager yet. We all know why - they have the money for a brand new Ford Focus, but don't want to sign for it as in their eyes they will not be able to buy a Porsche. 

• Upvote 2

What strikes me about their managerial search is that you can plainly see both visions of Everton being played out in their search. 

The 'big team' boos are looking to Ancelotti, Simeone and looking to make a statement with all their 'money' - Moshiri clearly wants this to make a big statement. 

The 'realistic' boos are saying Silva, Dyche - even Allardyce to get us out of a hole. Kenwright, Walsh are these. 

So they keep settling on 'Silva' and then at the last minute, making a play for Simeone because he is who they really want, then settling for Dyche until they start making eyes at Ancelotti. 

There is who Everton actually are, and who Everton think they are - we Reds have always known about these two versions as we live with the schizophrenic cunts, but the rest of the country always seemed oblivious to their delusions. Hence the confusion in the national press as to why they haven't appointed a manager yet. We all know why - they have the money for a brand new Ford Focus, but don't want to sign for it as in their eyes they will not be able to buy a Porsche. 

Either you've posted this before or I've got bad dejavoux here

• Upvote 1

They are crying out for an Unsy and Phil Neville dream team. Both 'get' the club, which the likes of Simeone would not. The Simeone thing reminds me of a skit I saw somewhere.

It is set back in the days when Kendall was manager and they were struggling just before their mid-80s heyday. At the time, there was a rumour going round that the club wanted to sign Maradona. The skit consists of the comedian pretending to be Kendall, conducting a team talk that includes Maradona. He draws a circle on a chalk boardand writes B-A-L-L beneath it, instructing his players that this is a ball. The 'players' are all amazed and nodding enthusiastically until a bemused 'Maradona' pipes up.

"But Senor Kendall, I know about ball."

"This isn't for you Diego," says 'Kendall', "this is for these daft buggers here!"