You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Fuck me Moyes levels of delusion from Unsworth

A satisfied Everton boss David Unsworth: "That was a well-fought point. We had to come back twice and we showed great resilience and desire. I am delighted with a point.

"We conceded two poor goals - our own downfall. To concede so early is always a blow but we came back strongly and this team has shown they have fight and desire.

"It was hard for me to see my team's penalty decision, but the referee gave it. If Niasse exaggerates it then that's the case, but we're just thankful that we got it and Bainsey took it well. I worked with Niasse in the under-23s and you know he gives you everything he's got. He is a pest, and nice pest for us! I am delighted for him because he is a great guy as well.

"Three thousand of our fans turned out tonight and we gave them something to shout about. As for me, I don't know. Tomorrow is a good day off then we'll see what happens on Monday."

Fuck me Moyes levels of delusion from Unsworth

A satisfied Everton boss David Unsworth: "That was a well-fought point. We had to come back twice and we showed great resilience and desire. I am delighted with a point.

"We conceded two poor goals - our own downfall. To concede so early is always a blow but we came back strongly and this team has shown they have fight and desire.

"It was hard for me to see my team's penalty decision, but the referee gave it. If Niasse exaggerates it then that's the case, but we're just thankful that we got it and Bainsey took it well. I worked with Niasse in the under-23s and you know he gives you everything he's got. He is a pest, and nice pest for us! I am delighted for him because he is a great guy as well.

"Three thousand of our fans turned out tonight and we gave them something to shout about. As for me, I don't know. Tomorrow is a good day off then we'll see what happens on Monday."

What else can he say? He's trying to give the team confidence and get himself the job. There's no need for him to go "I'm fucking fuming, that's 2 points lost because their manager spent the 90 mins swooping looking for mice."
  • Upvote 4

Go on...

I was still pissed and angry when I wrote that. I'll have a quiet word next time I see him. Sober.

He started getting in my face, really aggressively, totally out of the blue, about how I never "go the game" and how I'm not a real Liverpool fan, because I've always been a Runcorn fan until a few years ago. Obviously, this is all complete shite. For all I know, he may have been lying about me behind my back for years; but lying about me to my face is just weird. It was all very stupid and I would have laughed it off, but, like I say, he was really aggressive with it. I told him, a few times, to wind his neck in, because he was on the verge of ruining a decent bloke's leaving do. The drunken, bitter shit kept going and worse - he started chatting shit about my mate who died a few years ago. Once he did that, there was no way to stay there without kicking fuck out of the fat shite. So, I decided to do the right thing and get out of there.

I still think it was the right thing to do, but I'm still raging about it.

I was still pissed and angry when I wrote that. I'll have a quiet word next time I see him. Sober.

He started getting in my face, really aggressively, totally out of the blue, about how I never "go the game" and how I'm not a real Liverpool fan, because I've always been a Runcorn fan until a few years ago. Obviously, this is all complete shite. For all I know, he may have been lying about me behind my back for years; but lying about me to my face is just weird. It was all very stupid and I would have laughed it off, but, like I say, he was really aggressive with it. I told him, a few times, to wind his neck in, because he was on the verge of ruining a decent bloke's leaving do. The drunken, bitter shit kept going and worse - he started chatting shit about my mate who died a few years ago. Once he did that, there was no way to stay there without kicking fuck out of the fat shite. So, I decided to do the right thing and get out of there.

You woke up today and you'd calmed down, he woke up today and he's still a bitter.

• Upvote 3

Violence is never the answer.

But in this case you should of gobbed the prick. 

• Upvote 3

those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

How much have we had to spend in the last few years and in not talking net spend either.

We're not hovering around the relegation zone and being snubbed by Fat Sham.

We're more or less on par with the likes of Man Utd and Chelsea who have spent much more than us.

Funny as fuck. Just see this on the BBC gossip page.

Everton want to bring in Watford boss Marco Silva because they believe the Portuguese will help attract players of the calibre of Paris St-Germain's 30-year-old Uruguay striker Edinson Cavani to Goodison Park. (Sunday Times - subscription required)

Don'r know about subscription required - anyone who believes that Cavani would go the pit needs a prescription....

Over on GoT some Watford fans have decided that they're unhappy with Evertonians playing Billy Big Bollocks, and have decided to have a crack back.

Youorns84

‘Melt’ ha! Calm down Danny Dyer. I’d say the most undignified thing about all of this is all your claims you’re a big club who will take what you want - not working out that way is it? Don’t get too upset, you might be able to get Pulis next week