You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

"Moshiri wants Diego Simeone to become the next Everton manager".

Yeah and I'm going to see if Scarlett Johansson want's to become my wife. You see, I think I have a real chance. Well... Maybe not, but at least I'm showing some ambition... Or am I just being delusional?

"Moshiri wants Diego Simeone to become the next Everton manager".

Yeah and I'm going to see if Scarlett Johansson want's to become my wife. You see, I think I have a real chance. Well... Maybe not, but at least I'm showing some ambition... Or am I just being delusional?

If you had half the amount of cash that this Iranian says he has, you just might have a chance with Scarlett. Usmanov and his billions waiting in the wings, a new stadium on the banks of the Royal Blue Mersey. Heads falling off...................again. The balance of power is turning.

They haven’t had much to brag about over the years but fuck me..............................

You Signed Lambert, We Signed Samuel Eto'o!!

HAHAHHAHAHAAA HAAAAAAA!!!

Take that you wall pushing scum bags!!! Hahahahhaaaaaaaaa!!!

Baines' left foot, Yesterday at 7:40 PM Report#101183Like+ QuoteReply

killenefc, mikeh72, Elong and 2 others like this

Had some deluded bitter saying goes Allardyce is a better coach than Klopp. Apparently anyone can win the Bundesliga especially with all the players he already had when he joined. I told you Evertonians never watch any football outside of their own games, ours and cheering on the Mancs. They must be the thickest, most narrow-minded and blinkered fans in the world.

The Echo tonight was ridiculous. Leading story was Moshri wants Simeone etc etc They make it sound like he only has to snap his fingers and the football elite will come crawling to Everton.

Only reading through the whole article you see Simeone loves it in Madrid, recently signed a new deal and wouldn't dream of leaving mid season.

So hes not likely to be joining Everton then Is he!!!

• Upvote 2

Guest Pistonbroke

The unintended excitement that can be caused by a spelling mistake on an Everton press release where it's actually meant to be announced that Moshiri wants "someone" as the new Everton manager...

If that's your own work, I doff my cap.