You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

If Sean Dyche has any sense at all he will stay where he is.

What the fuck would he gain out of going to Woodison?

Stepping out of his familiar and comfortable if modest surroundings of Turf Moor to become the master of all he surveys at a shit, crumbling stadium with a shit team that has no striker..and a deluded, permanently angry fanbase, high on creosote fumes.

What could possibly go wrong?

At some point Dyche needs to move on if he has any ambition. Burnley will inevitably crash out at some point in the next few seasons and the only real future for them is a series of relegation battles . His credit is high at the moment so a move would make sense and Everton are capable of European qualification although its hard to see top 4 being realistic. Is he going to get to manage a bigger club in the PL without success at somewhere else first ?  I doubt it so Everton does actually make some sense if you look at it objectively , I think he will take the job if offered,

• Upvote 1

At some point Dyche needs to move on if he has any ambition. Burnley will inevitably crash out at some point in the next few seasons and the only real future for them is a series of relegation battles . His credit is high at the moment so a move would make sense and Everton are capable of European qualification although its hard to see top 4 being realistic. Is he going to get to manage a bigger club in the PL without success at somewhere else first ?  I doubt it so Everton does actually make some sense if you look at it objectively , I think he will take the job if offered,

They don't have a prayer of top 4. Their lack of firepower upfront is already biting them hard on the arse, and combined with their general shitness, lack of pace and low morale, I think they're in trouble. Maybe not enough to be relegated, but I struggle to see them finishing anywhere higher than 12-14th.

Guest Pistonbroke

I agree. It wouldn't end well for the bitters or Dyche though. Who would Dyche get to sign for him if given the money? Ex Burnley/Championship/PL fodder, is the answer. 

Guest Pistonbroke

As funny as it would be, Allardyce actually might be their best option on a short term contract and then try to get someone else in the summer. Moyes or Giggs though would be my personal preference.

Moyes is being touted for the Burnley job if Dyche goes to Everton. Funny as fuck. It happens every year about this time, the merry go round of shit British managers. On that note, it's about time Alan Pardew raised his head. 

Dyche has that band of alehouse bastards getting results. I mean if we're judging Everton as shit for being in the relegation zone, then what about Burnley currently sitting on joint points with us.

They've already played Chelsea, spurs, us, Everton and city. So that's five of the top half. And they picked up 8 points from those 5 games. 

They're a twat of a team, wasting time after 5 minutes at Anfield, basically if Allardyce and Pullis had a bastard son, made of shit. Dyche would be that son. He's beyond alehouse, he's back alley, bare knuckle. Allardyce masturbates to Burnley games. 

He's unfortunately perfect for Everton, he looks like one of their fans and I am pretty sure the shit cunt could manage a few sly digs at us every week that would have the bitters throwing their knickers at him. 

• Upvote 4

Guest Pistonbroke

Dyche has that band of alehouse bastards getting results. I mean if we're judging Everton as shit for being in the relegation zone, then what about Burnley currently sitting on joint points with us.

They've already played Chelsea, spurs, us, Everton and city. So that's five of the top half. And they picked up 8 points from those 5 games. 

They're a twat of a team, wasting time after 5 minutes at Anfield, basically if Allardyce and Pullis had a bastard son, made of shit. Dyche would be that son. He's beyond alehouse, he's back alley, bare knuckle. Allardyce masturbates to Burnley games. 

He's unfortunately perfect for Everton, he looks like one of their fans and I am pretty sure the shit cunt could manage a few sly digs at us every week that would have the bitters throwing their knickers at him. 

Expectations though mate. Burnley are always going to be relegation candidates so he has a job for life, especially when they get off to a decent start like they have, not that it will last, they'll soon be dragged back down whether he stays or not. 

The bitters expect to be challenging for the top 4, despite being full of shit and mainly a top half of the table bet. A few defeats, especially against us, and the pressure would overwhelm the gravel voiced gobshyte. 

Expectations though mate. Burnley are always going to be relegation candidates so he has a job for life, especially when they get off to a decent start like they have, not that it will last, they'll soon be dragged back down whether he stays or not. 

The bitters expect to be challenging for the top 4, despite being full of shit and mainly a top half of the table bet. A few defeats, especially against us, and the pressure would overwhelm the gravel voiced gobshyte. 

Yeah I don't think the should take it, you're absolutely right the expectations would be off the charts.