You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

*Shakes head* Everton again.

Fugitive

Do you think this cunt's a bit pissed off???

EFC

Let's get it right...A List of 5 for Brian Reade/Babbacoombe/Barratt/Reg/That CUNT Aldridge

Posted by blue_wooster on February 25, 2012, 8:32 pm

Message modified by user blue_wooster February 27, 2012, 1:17 pm

1. Your cup win just means your piss-streaked chamois leather gridded manager will get the chance to spunk more money on average players and you'll still finish lower than 4th. Celebrate that if you will. Cunts.

2. Suarez is a cunt. You lot, however, are far bigger cunts for defending him with your claims to be socio-linguistics experts and Zapruder tape style analysis of the handshake - if you watch it from this angle, you can see Evra's hand go back and to the left. Cunts. By the way, his league goals have cost 1.8 million a pop and you still claim he's better than Rooney, van Persie and Adebayor. Cunts.

3. You have not won a victory against 'the media, the FA and their conspiracies'. Half of the media are composed of your ex-players and lifelong supporters. If it had been Everton in the 'Racist Buck-Toothed Twat' affair we would have been slaughtered, given a points deduction and you would have been given 4th place for emotional trauma. Yet you act as though Suarez is your own buck-toothed Rosa Parks. Cunts.

4. Your genius of a manager, the King of the Golden Streams, has spent a fortune ensuring you won a cup every other one of the 'big four/six/seven/however many is needed to make you part of it' treats with contempt. He's also dropped 16 points at home and your 53 million strikeforce and 50 million midfield has scored THREE more goals than us in the league. Some fúcking genius. Cunts.

5. You will always be wall pushing, non-apologising, own-fan-ticket-robbing, cheating, diving, whingeing, paving slab dropping, 'in bed asleep at the time' claiming, justice for Bulgarian waiters/innocent Italians denying, shite poetry loving, nonsensical bedsheet branding, faeces flinging, pocket-pissing, spousal-abusing, female beating, conspiracy theorising, arl man up the arse-kicking, Shankly-shunning, nurse-pissing, piss-drinking, pre-emptive DJ twatting, ambulance rocking, racism-denying, history revising, urinal smashing, telly-clapping, ex-player on twitter abusing, Youtube eye-swivelling, 4th is the 'new title' claiming, upside down scarf waving, shite on the wall smearing, shame lacking, offence taking, ref baiting & ref influencing hypocritical and , above all, murdering cunts.*

*No. We'll never let you forget.

Wall-pushing,non-apologising,own-fan-ticket-robbing

faeces flinging,pocket-pissing,ambulance rocking,

racism denying,telly-clapping,urinal smashing,

upside down scarf waving,shit-smearing cunts.

The fact he is full of bile and hatred towards us & that us winning at Wembley must of made him burst a fucking anal vein, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy.

Is it just me or don't they like us?

EDIT: We're gonna get those twats in the FA Cup final, you just know it.

Bit of a funny story the day after Istanbul i was delivering in Liverpool heading down Queens Drive i came across my brother driving his LGV Wagon hes a season ticket holder in the gwladys so i phoned him up cos i was buzzing 2 ask him were he was going , at first he wouldnt tell me so i perservered & eventually i got it out of him hes was heading down 2 the echo print works 2 drop off news print cos there was a run on the echo i was crying wiv tears rolling down my face hes never lived it down

Big Gay Bill is having a one off role in Corrie as Bettys son the Mirror reports today.

Couldn't make it up

Oh-oh. Corrie is allowed to have product placements in it now. So, how long before Bill is seen with a blue and white scarf on and a season ticket sticking out the top of his jacket pocket?

It would be reminiscent of that Phoenix Nights episode where Crimewatch visit the club to do a report on the fire; and Brian Potter turns it into a shameless commercial for the club.

Big Gay Bill is having a one off role in Corrie as Bettys son the Mirror reports today.

Oh-oh. Corrie is allowed to have product placements in it now. So, how long before Bill is seen with a blue and white scarf on and a season ticket sticking out the top of his jacket pocket?

Will he take the opportunity to order a bottle of Chang?

5. You will always be wall pushing, non-apologising, own-fan-ticket-robbing, cheating, diving, whingeing, paving slab dropping, 'in bed asleep at the time' claiming, justice for Bulgarian waiters/innocent Italians denying, shite poetry loving, nonsensical bedsheet branding, faeces flinging, pocket-pissing, spousal-abusing, female beating, conspiracy theorising, arl man up the arse-kicking, Shankly-shunning, nurse-pissing, piss-drinking, pre-emptive DJ twatting, ambulance rocking, racism-denying, history revising, urinal smashing, telly-clapping, ex-player on twitter abusing, Youtube eye-swivelling, 4th is the 'new title' claiming, upside down scarf waving, shite on the wall smearing, shame lacking, offence taking, ref baiting & ref influencing hypocritical and , above all, murdering cunts.*

What a cunt.

I've never drank piss

If it had been Everton in the 'Racist Buck-Toothed Twat' affair we would have been slaughtered, given a points deduction and you would have been given 4th place for emotional trauma.

Shame his knowledge of his own club isn't as meticulous as of his despised rivals or he would know that the F.A. saw fit not to charge the perenially innocent Duncan Ferguson of racism a few years ago;

Daily Times - Leading News Resource of Pakistan

moy_1860984c.jpg

"What's that John Henry is carrying, David? Oh my, look at it. It's beautiful, David. David, why don't I have one of those, David? See how it shines and sparkles in the sun? I do love it so. Get me one, David. Prove that you love me, David, and get me one of those. Please, David, if you love me you'll get me one."

Do you think this cunt's a bit pissed off???

EFC

Let's get it right...A List of 5 for Brian Reade/Babbacoombe/Barratt/Reg/That CUNT Aldridge

Posted by blue_wooster on February 25, 2012, 8:32 pm

Message modified by user blue_wooster February 27, 2012, 1:17 pm

1. Your cup win just means your piss-streaked chamois leather gridded manager will get the chance to spunk more money on average players and you'll still finish lower than 4th. Celebrate that if you will. Cunts.

2. Suarez is a cunt. You lot, however, are far bigger cunts for defending him with your claims to be socio-linguistics experts and Zapruder tape style analysis of the handshake - if you watch it from this angle, you can see Evra's hand go back and to the left. Cunts. By the way, his league goals have cost 1.8 million a pop and you still claim he's better than Rooney, van Persie and Adebayor. Cunts.

3. You have not won a victory against 'the media, the FA and their conspiracies'. Half of the media are composed of your ex-players and lifelong supporters. If it had been Everton in the 'Racist Buck-Toothed Twat' affair we would have been slaughtered, given a points deduction and you would have been given 4th place for emotional trauma. Yet you act as though Suarez is your own buck-toothed Rosa Parks. Cunts.

4. Your genius of a manager, the King of the Golden Streams, has spent a fortune ensuring you won a cup every other one of the 'big four/six/seven/however many is needed to make you part of it' treats with contempt. He's also dropped 16 points at home and your 53 million strikeforce and 50 million midfield has scored THREE more goals than us in the league. Some fúcking genius. Cunts.

Wall-pushing,non-apologising,own-fan-ticket-robbing

faeces flinging,pocket-pissing,ambulance rocking,

racism denying,telly-clapping,urinal smashing,

upside down scarf waving,shit-smearing cunts.

The fact he is full of bile and hatred towards us & that us winning at Wembley must of made him burst a fucking anal vein, gives me a warm fuzzy feeling in my tummy.

He missed out 'trophy winning............cunts'. An understandable oversight for someone who is obviously too preoccupied with inventing new body functions. "Nurse pissing"?

Guest San Don

Sounds like the bitter nob in our office!

You know they're rattled when they come out with that shit. Hahahaha! Would love to do 'em in the semi, on pens, in front of their end!

I've never smeared shit. Is it fun?

About 2 years ago I went to some restaurant on the Wirral for an uncle's 60th birthday. There were loads of family there including the husband of a cousin whom I'd not seen for years. I couldn't remember much about him but I knew he was a bitter called Wayne. He walked over, shook my hand...

"You're Mike aren't you"

"Yes, nice to see y...."

"You're a red you aren't you?"

"Yeah I a..."

"Dat Steeeevie Gerraaaard lad is a right fucking diving cunt, la....." etc etc etc

"...."

"Well it was great to meet you again too Wayne."

Didn't speak to him for the rest of the night. What a prick. Seems to me there are thousands of them like him.

Child season tickets reduced to £95. "The kiddies club"?

I suppose if you can't fill your ground with adults, you may as well try and get the impressionable kids in. But, will they know their 'istory?

They're starting their own private school as well. They used to say born blue, made red. Looks to me like that's out the window and they're building their own bluenose kiddie conveyor belt.